292338 Views 4594 Replies 524 Participants Last post by  Fatbob Frank
To be fair, these were from yesterday:

Rock Island GI .45
RIA GI .45 by awp101, on Flickr

Ruger SR1911 Commander size
SR1911 CDR by awp101, on Flickr

S&W Model 57
IMG_0844 by awp101, on Flickr

Ruger target, 50rds at 7yds. The low shots were the first ones. The rest were after I made my self slow down and focus
SR1911 CDR 7yds 230g 50rds by awp101, on Flickr

Model 57 target, 12 rds at 7yds. My first go 'round with the .41 Magnum and I can certainly see the attraction
Mod57 7yds 185g Hornady 12rds by awp101, on Flickr

Let's see who else has been burning powder recently!
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1041 - 1060 of 4595 Posts
Is that your own personal range?
Unfortunately no, just BLM land...
Broke in my new Gen5 G45 MOS
Today. Yep. Shoots just like a Glock:morning:
Gun Firearm Trigger White Gun accessory

Staccato P DUO
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Air gun

NHC Falcon shoots like a dream!
Yellow Gun Firearm Trigger Black

Bag Concrete Baggage Shadow Tile
See less See more
Very Nice!

does the Holosun optic allow rear iron sight notch to be clearly seen with the front sight?
Very Nice!

does the Holosun optic allow rear iron sight notch to be clearly seen with the front sight?
Yes it does.
I compared the 507C with the Gen 1 delta point and I’ll be replacing the DP with a 507C.
Nice, I have two Holoson's on some carbines. I like them.

I am assuming it fits on a RMR plate? or does STI make a Holoson plate?
Wrangler, 617, 45 Ruger CMD, and 9 mm Valkyrie, and a 642.
Reactions: 2
Nice, I have two Holoson's on some carbines. I like them.

I am assuming it fits on a RMR plate? or does STI make a Holoson plate?
Yes, the Holosun 507C fits the RMR plate sent with the Staccato P DUO.
Reactions: 1
spent some quality time at the range yesterday. shot my CCW and a couple of others. STI guardian, man that trigger is nice, almost makes it feel like cheating. no pics sorry.
the day before a match....I like to practice....but I forgot my shooting glasses for a crystal clear front sight and my ear protection. I decided to shoot anyway..... at right off the bat I was complaining about my vision.

I managed these two targets and two stages are 15 yards (12 shots 35 seconds) and 25 yards (18 shots 90 seconds) 50 rounds total

Semi Auto (Colt Govt Custom Dave Sams 200 LSWC 4.3 WST)
I managed a 496/500 and how I did that was a pure guess. I just held middle as best as I could see.

Revolver (Tired Police/Academy SW 686 4" tuned by Bob Jones 148 WC with WST)
Same with this one but drifted both left and right a tad. Still impressed with just holding middle. 493/500

The next day was the match and turn out was slim. Rain was in the area and I felt they were rushing the stages to finish. Well fudge.... I should have forgot my glasses. I was too hard on the trigger and it shows.

Semi Auto and two of those 9s were from 15 yards

Revolver.... it felt good but the end result was the same. Hell, I almost dropped a 9 at 5 yards. I had two 9s at 15 yards. Not please with myself. I drove home 1.5 hours and we had a good pep talk. (I was by myself HA)

one more match to go at the end of Oct.
See less See more
I took the Colt .38 sup. that I bought recently to the range today. Other than the 2 FTFs I had today it shot pretty well. Both failures were the 2nd round in different make mags. All ejections were about 5:00 and 4 ft. away all in a nice pile.
Once I figured out the sight picture it presents. I don't have any other guns with that rear sight. Probably going to stay that way. I must say there is a whole lot of space for me to try and place the front dot..... Sheeeeeesh.
Anyway.... 10 yds.
Mrs. Collector played with her Honu and the Shield I got for her car........ Now she better understands the reason I want nicer guns..... *Meh.... was her response to the Shield*

White Technology Black Machine Grey
Symbol Space Badge Emblem Silver
See less See more
Workday for me, but late Sunday afternoon, took my S&W649 out for a bit. Ran some Wadcutters, and other assorted reloads I had laying around. I love my 649 Bodyguard, the ultimate snubby!
Working today as well, but luckily we have a 200yd range at the office!
Took father & son out for about 150 rounds during lunch...(apologies, camera is broken)

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Tan

Metal Steel Plastic
See less See more
3 gun match out of town in a couple weeks.
Ran out to the range early to beat wind/rain and get 50/200 yd Zero on a couple carbines.
It’s a “surprise match” so no clue what courses of fire are- other than shots will be 25 to 140 yds.

Gun Firearm Machine gun Trigger Air gun
See less See more
1041 - 1060 of 4595 Posts