1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I carry on my right side iwb and have an iwb double mag carrier on my left side. Well when I carry I have no place that works to clip my phone on my left side belt.
I have been having serious issues with my iPhone 6+ and decided to go get a new phone yesterday, picked up an 8+

While we were there wife and I each grabbed an Apple Watch, spent way to much time last night getting them set up. Well today I had a bunch of errands to run and pick up a BHP that came in today:) I just left my phone at home while doing these things real quick.

I came to realize that the watch was really awesome as I was still able to get my daughters texts while out and not carrying my phone on me?!
This was an unintented side benefit of adding the watches.

I feel much better being able to call if need and not look funny carry my phone in my hand or dropping yet another thing in my pocket.
image.jpg

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,453 Posts
Can you make calls on the watch, like a secret agent?

I just throw the phone in the car and leave it there half the time, the rest of the time it goes in a back pocket or jacket pocket. I refuse to wear an Apple watch, I like automatic watches that tell me the time and date and that's all.

·
Cogito ergo armatus sum
1,934 Posts
Carry right side IWB, horizontal mag carrier on my left side. Phone in left pocket.

Reactions: Longmire

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you make calls on the watch, like a secret agent?

I just throw the phone in the car and leave it there half the time, the rest of the time it goes in a back pocket or jacket pocket. I refuse to wear an Apple watch, I like automatic watches that tell me the time and date and that's all.
Yep, and text, voice mail, about everything my phone does.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I carry on my right side iwb and have an iwb double mag carrier on my left side. Well when I carry I have no place that works to clip my phone on my left side belt.
I have been having serious issues with my iPhone 6+ and decided to go get a new phone yesterday, picked up an 8+

While we were there wife and I each grabbed an Apple Watch, spent way to much time last night getting them set up. Well today I had a bunch of errands to run and pick up a BHP that came in today:) I just left my phone at home while doing these things real quick.

I came to realize that the watch was really awesome as I was still able to get my daughters texts while out and not carrying my phone on me?!
This was an unintented side benefit of adding the watches.

I feel much better being able to call if need and not look funny carry my phone in my hand or dropping yet another thing in my pocket.
View attachment 108371
The shirt pocket is a good option.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
TRP at aiwb, and spare mag carrier on the corresponding left side. Wallet in left front pocket, keys and SOG Vulcan folder in right front pocket. Recently I’ve been buying trousers with a cell phone pocket on the right leg, eg Kuhl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Long gone
20,409 Posts
Carpenter jeans :p
Phone in side pocket of the carpenter jeans. :p
download.jpeg

Okay total pocket run down...
Left front house keys and gates and sheds etc...
Left rear comb...
Right front car key small folding knife change, on clip ZT 0450
Right watch pocket lucky coin...
Right rear wallet and folding cash...
Right IWB about four o'clock pistol with a cant of 25° so the grip is about 3:30...
Left IWB double mag holder...
Phone top pocket right side leg of the carpenter jeans...

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
Phone in left rear unless in the car. Then its on the console in blue tooth auto connection mode with sync to vehicle.

Reactions: Longmire
1 - 20 of 48 Posts