1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Deo Volente
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what firearms do you have your eye on for 2021?

Colt 6" Python
Colt 6" Anaconda (?)

Cajunize the the CZ Shadow 2.

The Winchester CCH Deluxe Octagon 1892's in .45 Colt and .357 Mag arrive next week after almost 12 years of searching and waiting. Oh, Bobby Tyler does now do CCH for Winchester! These two receivers went through the fire with a bunch of 1873 receivers from the factory! :)

Deo Volente! :)

·
Known Agitator
2,931 Posts
This year, ammo, and reloading supplies. Not many guns on the horizon for me at this time. Maybe my Integrity Arms build will get started soon. Of curse, I have always wanted a side by side shotgun. Dammit Sonny, now look what you made me go and do. :)

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,134 Posts
Well if I just bought one but won't be here until the New Year it has to count on 2021. I have a Wilson EDC-X9 on it's way to Bamer town hopefully shipping out Saturday. Other than that I'm going to keep looking for the G21, a nice shotgun, and my first revolver. Oh and more AMMO!!

·
Deo Volente
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This year, ammo, and reloading supplies. Not many guns on the horizon for me at this time. Maybe my Integrity Arms build will get started soon. Of curse, I have always wanted a side by side shotgun. Dammit Sonny, now look what you made me go and do. :)
:rolleyes:;):p:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
KGB Customs Colt that Karl is building for me, its out for DLC so hope wont be to much longer.

·
Registered
222 Posts
My new years resolution is to spend more on ammo and training than safe queens. Said that last year tho... Got an Integrity Arms build I hope to squeeze into the year. Thinking about blowing my years budget on that 1. We shall see lol.

OH and large pistol primers! Got enough brass and projectiles for a while lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
A 2nd Chambers Custom. That’s all. Maybe another revolver. But that’s all.

Maybe an EDC X9 with holosun 507c. And then that’s all for sure.

A quest to find a used 2019 model STI Staccato P in the elusive 45ACP. I swear that’s all....(said no addict EVER!)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts