1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through my inventory cleaning, lubing and torquing. Next is to mount my RMR on my Staccato P Duo. Made labels for my magazine cans. And, boy is my bench and work area organized.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
gave my 2 Dillon 550's a refresh, been sorting brass (bought a set of shell sorters to go through the buckets and buckets of brass I have accumulated), re-organized my reloading area, reloaded some new .45acp loads (but need my range to open to test them out), reloaded a few thousand rounds of .40 (and still reloading, LOL), and if I have more time I'll start tackling a few minor gunsmithing jobs (blending a magwell on a Springfield Trophy Match, new front sight on an STI Trojan I have, inspect my long guns that I haven't touched in a couple years - no long ranges near where I am...grrr).

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
This morning I shot 100 rounds of 45 Auto through my Ed Brown , and 50 rounds 9mm through my Glock 19. I wore a mask while I drove out to my shooting spot, no one there but me. Also some one left me about 500 empty 9mm brass, so all in all it was a great morning. No need to stay home if your destination has no other people.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have been welding up some new steel targets to shoot 22s at Got the Kimber 22 conversion functioning on my buddies Colt .

Had to weld the pin in the slide stop on a friends AMT 22 almost a direct copy of a Ruger did the trigger while we were in there and cut his groups in half .

Reloaded enough ammo to subdue a small 3rd world country shot and cleaned almost every gun in 4 safes

Fixed the thumb safety on a 9mmCombat Elite Defender that would not go on .

After the new targets were manufactured playing card size swingers we proceeded to shoot all our 22 autos at them for bragging rights at 40 yrds

Thats all I got for now

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,905 Posts
Mostly farting around on the 1911Addicts forum!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got an old Beretta 1918 that is missing the grip safety. The frame is a light alloy that looks like aluminum, so I am crafting a filler for the slot the old safety rode in out of an aluminum alloy. All of the rest of the safety parts are missing as well, and Beretta USA and Italy are not willing to let go of any plans that could be used to make the parts. This one is in .25, and is a good little shooter.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,905 Posts
Every other day or so, my son and I have been walking a friend’s farm and gravel pit roads. We each have a .22 strapped on with a couple boxes of shells in our pockets. We walk and talk and plink :) I’ve got lots of .22 to get thru Coronapocolypse.
That's a great way to spend the time. He'll never forget these days and they'll help shape his future. Good on you, dad

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cleaning, reorganizing my guns.
Been selecting safe queens to sell &
listing some to buy.
I've spent time adding accessories to
mostly long guns & shotguns.
I'll go to the range later this week to shoot. It's been mostly empty.
Otherwise BORED. I hope some other addicts are faring as well or better.
Luckily our Governor here in SC has not ordered that we stay home.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts