• A different semi-auto

Votes: 125 31.4%
  • A revolver

Votes: 15 3.8%
421 - 440 of 460 Posts

·
Banned
287 Posts
I have two pistols that I carry a lot. I do not carry extra ammo for either. One is a .38 snubbie, 5 rounds; the other is a Glock 36, six rounds. Even when I carry a 1911, I do not carry extra ammo.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I started off carrying a Les Baer Stinger but migrated away from it because of a lousy weight to rounds ratio. Since then I have carried Springfields, S&W, a number of Glocks and clones, and am now about to come back to a 1911 style pistol in the form of a Wilson Combat Experior Commander double stack. It has the capacity that I want with excellent shootability/accuracy. As soon as UPS delivers my holster in the next couple of days it will be my constant companion when I leave the house.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
That makes two of us!
Still breaking in the Wilson, no issues at all. Started to get an EDC-X9, but just like metal frames. I know the double stack is aluminum,but just feels better in my had than a polymer frame. Probably because I have shot Sig P229 & P226 pistols for years. Love my Sigs, but this Wilson is WOW! I also have a NHC Bob marvel in 9mm, may retire it after shooting the Wilson.

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,203 Posts
I retired in 2016 after 25 years as a cop. While working through my 3 weeks notice I found a Wilson ULCC for sale online and bought it as a retirement gift, I already had a watch. Anyway in the 4+ years since retiring I have carried the ULCC about 90% of the time in a Sparks Criterion, it’s almost like that favorite pair of jeans. I’ve tried others but ultimately come back to the ULCC.

IMG_1742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've stated before in previous posts, that since August '20 I've been carrying the Springfield champion Elite in 9mm.
About 2 months ago I purchased a Tenicor Certum 3 holster for appendix carry.
It's amazing how the right holster/belt combination can make carry so effortless and comfortable.
I've tried iwb strongside behind the hip, but it activates my sciatic terribly.... Owb in that position is fine, but iwb is crippling.
The Tenicor makes appendix so much better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love me some CCOs. DW and Wilson Combat. The DW has an aluminum frame and the WC is all steel. The weight does not matter to me and I find both comfortable.
John P

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I’ve got a bunch of “carry” guns, so which one I carry varies depending on the day of the week, the weather, and sometimes just my mood.

Right now, I’m pulling a Jen Psaki and have circled back around to a j frame Smith 442 that I appendix carry most of the time.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I’ve got a bunch of “carry” guns, so which one I carry varies depending on the day of the week, the weather, and sometimes just my mood.

Right now, I’m pulling a Jen Psaki and have circled back around to a j frame Smith 442 that I appendix carry most of the time.
View attachment 751896
Hahaha perfect! “I’m gonna have to circle back around with you on that.”

“I’d be happy to circle back around with you on that.”

“Blah blah blah!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts

View attachment 751896
This one time? When I was at band camp? I made a Smith & Wesson out of woven reeds? And the administration confiscated it? And now we must confiscate yours?

421 - 440 of 460 Posts