1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'd like to get some suggestions from you guys and gals out there that have upgraded the trigger in your Glock pistols.
I'd like to get a better trigger for my G19, which is stock, but I don't want to spend $150 to do it. There has to be alternatives available to improve the Glock trigger performance and feel without spending a lot of money to get it done.

Any ideas and/or suggestions you can give? If you have upgraded your Glock trigger, what did you do and how did it turn out?

Thanks for your time and any help you can give me.
Larry

·
Registered
827 Posts
Is this kinda like putting a Hurst shifter in a Prius?
No, it's like replacing a shite trigger with one you can actually ENJOY shooting with. ;)

<--------Old enough to not need Google to fondly remember Hurst

Reactions: nmbuzz

·
Registered
347 Posts
Put a 3.5# connector and the Apex safety plunger in it. Then dry fire/shoot it a ton. I also prefer the smooth G17 trigger to the 19’s serrated but that doesn’t do anything for pull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Buy a ZEV starter spring kit for $25 which includes a connector. Then do a 25 cent trigger job which includes polishing some parts with a little Flitz. This is all you need to get a nice trigger pull. Unless you want to drink the KoolAid and spend $150 plus for a Glock aftermarket trigger kit that won't perform any better.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I like my Overwatch, over $100 though. I’m not a fan of spring kits like the one mentioned, those are much more likely to affect reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts