1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 3223 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last week a couple of things came into my field of view that I have been curious about and possibly adding to stable as prices that were to good to pass up.

With everything I have been hearing about the soft market, I figured y'all must also be running into deals you just cannot walk away from.

Post them up! My first was a Ruger SR1911 that I've been curious about for a while. 10mm, ramped fully supported, full length bull barrel.

Ruger SR1911-10mm - 02.JPG

Ruger SR1911-10mm - 01.JPG

What's yours?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I've been looking at the 10mm Rugers since they came out. Must do a full review of it for the rest of us.

I bought a Baer on impulse from the classifieds, there are to many firearms that I want in there.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,835 Posts
A new two-tone Colt S70 Competition, picked it up a week or two ago. Haven't had time to shoot it, take a picture, nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
7B58FE00-F09A-4A11-A38B-2090132B6659.jpeg
0E316177-EEC8-427C-9FEC-95A39B2C8E0B.jpeg
A MauserWerke Hi-Power clone that I think was made from FEG parts sold in the white to Mauser and then a finished and assembled by Mauser.
It has more wear than any other handgun that I have ever owned but nice clean shiny barrel and functions perfectly. I think that it was carried way more than it was ever fired.

Spur of the moment purchase while I was making arrangements to have my 1991 Colt Government delivered.

I really like that gun shop but rarely go in there because I always find something that I just cannot live without.

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
I've been sorta looking for a Highway Patrolman for while and it really wasn't a good time to buy for me but I bought it anyway. I'm not even sure that it's ever been used. Gotta get some Ahrends for it and ditch the Goodyears.

Or, instead of Ahrends (which I do like and have) a set of factory Targets.

I NEED a 4” Highway Patrolman

1 - 20 of 3223 Posts