1911 Firearm Addicts banner

3061 - 3080 of 3110 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I picked up a CVA Hunter rifle in 44 mag. I was going to get one in the spring at Sportsman's warehouse. 1.5 hr drive. They sell them for 259.00 or close to that. I read Bass pro. Acquired them. There prices are more. I was looking on Dunham's site. They had it on sale for 275.00. So ran down and grabbed the last one.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I’ve wanted to try the higher end Sparks, so I impulse bought the Criterion from the classifieds here. It’ll be fun to compare it to my usual SSII, and the Warbird pancake IWB. If I like it that much, the Warbird will go into the holster bin.
You'll love it, I got one and I can't stop wearing it. Used to carry in a VMII, it's now in the bin. Criterion is my new fav for sure. Mine is for a Gov. and it disappears.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
You'll love it, I got one and I can't stop wearing it. Used to carry in a VMII, it's now in the bin. Criterion is my new fav for sure. Mine is for a Gov. and it disappears.
What @firecatwilson said. It’s a sweet holster. Gun disappears and is very comfortable. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
An addict offered me a NH T3, who am I to say no?

Waiting to see it in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
EVERY THING I BUY LATELY IS ON IMPULSE!!!

Sorry, I apologize for the yelling.
Today I got the Benchmark Precision Commander that I trade @BCD45 for.............. that was impulse.
I bought an SS Colt .45 acp from @Karl Beining a couple days ago.
AND................. I just about said "I'll take it" on the 1953 Nickel Colt Karl just listed.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 3 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp
4,988 Posts
EVERY THING I BUY LATELY IS ON IMPULSE!!!

Sorry, I apologize for the yelling.
Today I got the Benchmark Precision Commander that I trade @BCD45 for.............. that was impulse.
I bought an SS Colt .45 acp from @Karl Beining a couple days ago.
AND................. I just about said "I'll take it" on the 1953 Nickel Colt Karl just listed.
I’m with you Buster, all mine lately have been impulse buys. I think I need it if I see someone else buying it haha. Gosh I love this place and all the bad influences that it brings my way.

3061 - 3080 of 3110 Posts