1911 Firearm Addicts banner

3161 - 3180 of 3226 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Beretta 92fs (approx 700 rounds through it), with 6 mag’s, a holster, and about 500 rounds of 9mm ammo.....all for $550!

oh...and the Beretta’s serial number starts with a “C” and ends in a “Z”, which are my initials!...and it was manufactured in 1986, same year i graduated high school....

had to buy it!....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Resized_20210205_164016.jpeg
Went into the local shop to see about shipping a Colt Gold Cup Lite .38 super I found online and this was in the in the show case . I told the clerk I wanted to see the new .38 super he had , - we don't have one in stock .Pointed it out to him and he said they had a shipment of Gold cup .45s come in but hadn't ordered any .38 supers . MINE ,MINE !!! :love:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Beretta 92fs (approx 700 rounds through it), with 6 mag’s, a holster, and about 500 rounds of 9mm ammo.....all for $550!

oh...and the Beretta’s serial number starts with a “C” and ends in a “Z”, which are my initials!...and it was manufactured in 1986, same year i graduated high school....

had to buy it!....
View attachment 699971
Nice! That’s a good buy in normal times, excellent score these days.
Congrats from a fellow class of ‘86.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Me: "I'm done buying guns until I finish this Corvette up. I'm way over budget"

Also me: "Oh my gosh you mean this poor baby with a threaded barrel can't find it's mother? I shall raise it as my own"

My self restraint really needs some fine tuning...

:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Me: "I'm done buying guns until I finish this Corvette up. I'm way over budget"

Also me: "Oh my gosh you mean this poor baby with a threaded barrel can't find it's mother? I shall raise it as my own"

My self restraint really needs some fine tuning...

The Israeli special.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Korth Mongoose. A long-term wishlist item. Finally found one "used" with only 50 rounds through it for about $1100 less than the current MSRP (with the 9mm cylinder). The 9mm cylinder appears to be unused.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just purchased a Nighthawk fire hawk in 9mm on gunbroker. It’s from 2019 and looks brand new. I paid 3,815 shipped. What do you guys think of the price? I have been wanting a govt 9mm since I hear they are such soft shooters. The fire hawk has a comp so that should make it even softer. Was total impulse though, the price looked good I would just pull the trigger! :)

·
born in the wrong century
4,962 Posts
In a moment of weakness, I ordered a Ruger PC Charger.
👏. Well done.

I do believe I succumbed to similar moments of weakness.....twice last week.

Hopefully my transgressions will arrive at my FFL on Monday. 👌

3161 - 3180 of 3226 Posts