1911 Firearm Addicts banner

3181 - 3200 of 3226 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Bought a S&W 66-2 with a 6" barrel, target hammer and target trigger last night. Been thinking about a revolver for a while and had my choice between this one and a 19-4 for the same price. I figure at some point I should learn how to shoot a revolver in double action. I want to reload for this when primers are more available. I will admit part of my decision making involved the thought that 6 shot revolvers will be one of the last things the left goes after. Hope not because I do love me some semi-auto pistols! Pics to come later tonight.
Jeff

·
Premium Member
15,108 Posts
Lucky you. I was looking at a new pu this morning.

Reactions: Greg M.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, Glock 21 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,704 Posts
Reactions: Jwp

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
IF a six month wait is an impulse
M17 Lt Side.jpg
here it is.
Asked my FFL friend for a price and if he could get one.
He called with a great price, I said "get it".
It took 6 months and 5 days for the distributor to fill the order.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I joined this forum three months ago. I purchased a couple Del Fati belts from Dangerous Brian and it's not that the floodgates broke, but that I never closed them in the first place. Since then I bought a LB Premier II, stainless DW V-BOB, GI NN hard chrome, a set of SK mammoth ivory grips, five sets of nitre blued screws from Derr Precision and yesterday made a deal for a Benchmark Precision .45. Then there is the four Stan Chen magwells this forum MADE ME buy, three of which were from the scratch & dent sale(no real "scratches" or "dents", just discounted perfection from a master) and 8lb. keg of Winchester 572 from Grafs that were shared in the Bargain Hunter section.

I'm an addict and I have no interest in a cure, just the next fix.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I joined this forum three months ago. I purchased a couple Del Fati belts from Dangerous Brian and it's not that the floodgates broke, but that I never closed them in the first place. Since then I bought a LB Premier II, stainless DW V-BOB, GI NN hard chrome, a set of SK mammoth ivory grips, five sets of nitre blued screws from Derr Precision and yesterday made a deal for a Benchmark Precision .45. Then there is the four Stan Chen magwells this forum MADE ME buy, three of which were from the scratch & dent sale(no real "scratches" or "dents", just discounted perfection from a master) and 8lb. keg of Winchester 572 from Grafs that were shared in the Bargain Hunter section.

I'm an addict and I have no interest in a cure, just the next fix.
I'm glad I'm not alone! SA Pro, 2 ACW, and WC since joining a month ago. I stupidly followed a link that landed me on this forum 😁

·
Just me
330 Posts

walked into my local gs and this was sitting on counter. Checking very well done , its like a bar of soap everything is melted nicely, has a good trigger and novak sights (gold bar rear , gold/brass front) . They had no clue on any work done or real history on it , so they gave me a price , did paperwork, ok came back and out the door we went. Will take it down after work, see if there's any markings .

3181 - 3200 of 3226 Posts