1911 Firearm Addicts banner

3341 - 3360 of 3407 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
So, last week a couple of things came into my field of view that I have been curious about and possibly adding to stable as prices that were to good to pass up.

With everything I have been hearing about the soft market, I figured y'all must also be running into deals you just cannot walk away from.

Post them up! My first was a Ruger SR1911 that I've been curious about for a while. 10mm, ramped fully supported, full length bull barrel.

View attachment 127373

View attachment 127375

What's yours?
Impulse, impulse,,,that happens a lot. For me,, impulse is walking around at the gun show, seeing a colt 1911 that I can’t live without. And “BOOM” there go’s the rent money. But last impulse was.....a Nighthawk Enforcer. Beautiful clean 1911. 45ACP of course . And to make things worse,, I bought a Commander too... I said to myself “MY OL LADYS GONNA KILL ME”” but,, I did it anyway. That’s a 1911 Addict. Right now I’m looking at the Springfield 1911 Loaded. I also like the mil spec 45. We’ll see.. [(;{>

·
Super Moderator
13,616 Posts
Are you saying that you bought the rifle in the picture? My friend bought a .338 rifle from someone who was using using the exact same picture back on May 23rd.
Sports store on GB. I’m sure he’s reusing pic.
I received it and mine looks just like the one in that pic, but was in an unopened box with all the packaging intact.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is in my safe as well. Awaiting a new Vortex scope and rings. 😎
Figured its a stock photo. I have a viper pst 2 5-24x50 on my .224 valkyrie but not sure what I want on this one... wpuld like to go a different. Any suggestions? Prefer second focal plane.

·
Super Moderator
13,616 Posts
I’m looking at the Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP.
Also looking at the 6-24x50 Diamondback Tactical FFP. It’s a little cheaper but seems to be a pretty good scope for the money.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You won’t regret that. I’ve had a Savage Model 10 SPP in .308 for about ten years or so that is still an absolute tack driver. I’ve busted clays with it all the way out to 1300 yards, and this gun was built before the current long range craze! It shoots 1/4” groups at 100 yards, and has won me quite a few bets over the last few years. Savage makes a damn good rifle, especially for the money.

Eric

·
Registered
95 Posts
In
Not an impulse buy, as I ordered it months ago.
View attachment 756560
View attachment 756560
View attachment 756560
View attachment 756560
I got one of those,, only difference ,
View attachment 756560
View attachment 756560
7A28FC06-E989-4838-8A0B-7FEFA6364DDD.jpeg

3341 - 3360 of 3407 Posts