1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3481 - 3500 of 3572 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Had two growing up . One was a tack driver the other would shoot around the corner . PO has cross threaded the front sight screws and tried to screw in a wrong size screw into the barrel retaining nut . But it shoots and feeds like new .

·
Registered
85 Posts
So my friend called and said he was parting with something as
IMG_7559.jpg

he needed to raise some cash. I said drop by and let me take a look. One look was all it took

Full size ACW Prime Elite in 9mm with hard chrome lower

IMG_7557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
546 Posts
Picked these to beauties up. I got it bad with guitar's, guns and cars.
So my friend called and said he was parting with something as View attachment 784171
he needed to raise some cash. I said drop by and let me take a look. One look was all it took

Full size ACW Prime Elite in 9mm with hard chrome lower

View attachment 784174

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WOW… Super Nice.. I like that one. Ya gotta love that two tone look on a ACW.

·
Registered
305 Posts
It’s been test fired.. check the target that came with the pistol. Should be 3 shots.. SO…. Go shoot it… you’ll be amazed how accurate it is at 5,6,7,8 9 meters.
Took the Trooper out for the maiden run along with my Guncrafter No Name. Both 9mm. 200 thru the NHC, 100 thru the GI. Neither missed a beat and were crazy accurate. Soft shooters. I feel fortunate to have them

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I own a blued King Cobra which I've never shot. While I had no intention of buying another, I stumbled upon a stainless one today that was so filthy I figured I can't possibly hurt it. Rationalizing that I need a shooter version and it deserves better parenting, I filled out the adoption papers and brought it home for a bath and to meet it's sibling.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I own a blued King Cobra which I've never shot. While I had no intention of buying another, I stumbled upon a stainless one today that was so filthy I figured I can't possibly hurt it. Rationalizing that I need a shooter version and it deserves better parenting, I filled out the adoption papers and brought it home for a bath and to meet it's sibling. View attachment 785863
That’s a great pair,, nice Colts,,👍🌵

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Went into my LGS for some minimags, this followed me home….

View attachment 784823

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Took the Valor for her first outing, 80 rounds of factory ball and 20 HST’s. As expected she was perfect, with only two failures to return to battery - which I’m ok with at this round count. Ran DW, Wilson, Chip mags, both 7 and 10 count, and functions with all.

Flat trigger and u-notch sight are new to me, so I definitely have some work to put in.

100 safety manipulations… my thumb felt those !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3481 - 3500 of 3572 Posts