1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3521 - 3540 of 3572 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice Baer.. do you like it? I had a Baer and a Nighthawk in front of me on the gun counter,, I had to pick,,, it was a hard choice.. back and forth, back and forth holding with both hands…believe it or not.. I flipped a quarter.. called heads nighthawk tails Baer….HEADS…wins.. bought the nighthawk. I’m very happy with the results. 🇺🇸🌵
This recent purchase ( I also own a Baer Custom Carry) was similar to your experience except the choice was between an Ed Brown Special Forces and the Baer PII. I placed the Brown on lay away until the Baer arrived, and read everything I could find on both pistols. And after the reading about, and being able to compare them sided by side, the decision was easy. The Baer just felt better in my hand, and its accuracy always stood out in what I read. The Brown was nice but in my opinion not $500.00 nicer. LMMV, and that's fine.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I just picked this up 2 weeks ago on a whim. It's my first red dot pistol and closing in on 1k rounds, I must say it's pretty awesome. I just ordered a Shield RMSC with glass to replace the romeo zero. It might be the ultimate CCW??? Hard to argue with 13 rounds of 9mm in such a small shootable package with a 15 round spare. Despite it's sh!tty trigger I'm getting 4-5inch groups at 15yds with this thing. I'm actually impressed and I'm not a Sig fan by any means. I'm now in search for a tier 1 kydex AIWB holster.

·
Registered
546 Posts

Arex Defense makes them.

FIME Group is the U.S. distributor.

Yeah,, I checked them out…they kinda look like a SIG 226.. that’s ok with me.. I like that style, design in a 9mm.

·
I'm just here for the gas.
3,180 Posts

This past weekend I was laying in bed scrolling through GB looking at Nighthawks when I saw this guy... NHC Bull Commander with a rail in 9mm (used). I put it on the watch list, and on Monday afternoon while standing in a stall at a movie theater I decide to check my phone... with about 18 minutes left in the auction (and no bidders) I put in the minimum bid.

Winnah!

I should be able to pick it up on Friday--

·
Registered
55 Posts
My favorite FFL knows I like nice guns, but hasn't had much of anything in stock the last several months. I walked in yesterday and immediately heard my name shouted out. Then I saw one of the employees walked towards me with a big smile on his face and a Wilson Combat box in hand. He knows I am weak ! He told me my timing was perfect as he had just unpacked this. Wilson EDC X9L.

·
Registered
546 Posts
My favorite FFL knows I like nice guns, but hasn't had much of anything in stock the last several months. I walked in yesterday and immediately heard my name shouted out. Then I saw one of the employees walked towards me with a big smile on his face and a Wilson Combat box in hand. He knows I am weak ! He told me my timing was perfect as he had just unpacked this. Wilson EDC X9L.

Did you buy it??? We got some here $2995....I’m really starting to like those EDC’s

3521 - 3540 of 3572 Posts