The next two for me will be:
1. Cabot Apocalypse .45 (Government)
2. Cabot Serenity 9mm (Commander)

The Apocalypse should be done in October
The Serenity will be done March 2023.

· born in the wrong century
10,329 Posts
Next planned firearm purchase??

I guess it will be a Colt S70 that has been with Integrity Arms for the last 16 months.

EDIT: Gave it some thought…I am certain that S70 won’t be next.

There is an ACW Prime Elite .45 that has been ordered. It is probably 8 months plus out.

There is also a WC CQB .45 (same features as Elite sans magwell) that is currently en route this way.

· Registered
11 Posts
My safe is full. I refuse to buy another safe. If I find something I want to buy, I have to sell something to make room.
That is why I am hoping to build a 10x14 walk-in Safe! I am also going to have a 14x20 foot Roll up garage door on each end of the 30x50 foot Garage. A Fleet of 2 M1A1 Abrams, 3 or 4 M934 Gun Trucks and... I just have to convince Elon to invest in my life!

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Planned-
1. KGB 38 Super Commander
2. Graff LW Commander 9mm (on order)
3.BEC Commander 9mm ( on order)
4. Graff steel Commander ‘73 9mm (on order)
5. Burton Commander 9mm
6.Rogers Steel Commander 9mm
7.Chen Steel Commander 9mm
8.Reid???
9. Weatherby or Christiansen Arms 6,5 Creedmoor
Nice List! I like your thinking.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I made the mistake (or was it a great decision?) of renting a Staccato C2 at my range last weekend, and it rocked my world a little bit. That will probably be my next acquisition. It was interesting to compare its carry footprint to my beloved BHP for colder weather carry. Bad thing is that I’ll definitely have to sell something to swing it.

· Registered
791 Posts
Atlas Athena. I recently stepped into the 2011 world with a Staccato and would love to take the next step. I'm having a hard time swallowing the 5k plus price tag, but I'm still chewing.

Commander size 1911. Because. . . I don't have one. Right now I like either an ACW Classic Carry or Ed Brown Evo.

Walther PDP. I've never owned a Walther and would like to try another striker/polymer gun. I've read a lot of good things about the PDP.

· Registered
156 Posts
Atlas Athena. I recently stepped into the 2011 world with a Staccato and would love to take the next step. I'm having a hard time swallowing the 5k plus price tag, but I'm still chewing.

Commander size 1911. Because. . . I don't have one. Right now I like either an ACW Classic Carry or Ed Brown Evo.

Walther PDP. I've never owned a Walther and would like to try another striker/polymer gun. I've read a lot of good things about the PDP.
Go with the ACW. I just received mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it!! It's my favorite gun for sure.

That is until the next one gets here 😂😂

· Registered
39 Posts
I say planned because we all go to the LGS far too ofetn & walk out with something we didn't go looking for, but was too good/nice/awesome/cheap to pass up. ;)

My short list is:
Steyr AUG
Stainless PPK
USP9
Some sort of 9mm, 380 or 22LR Derringer type
SxS Shotgun
KRISS Vector 9mm
LCP Max
POssibly Subcompact Canik to go with my Whiteout.

Not so short after all now LOL
I have three on the way right now so I guess they count as "next".
Two are full sized 1911s from Standard Manufacturing. The bluing is supposed to be beautiful. Standard is part of Connecticut Shotgun. I am curious to see what folks who build $25,000 shotguns can do with a 1911. I will report back.
The third is a Beretta Silver Snipe O/U shotgun. 12 Gauge with 30 inch barrels.
I am sure I will come up with something else.

101 - 120 of 178 Posts