1911 Firearm Addicts banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

Registered
It is not a firearm. I always wanted to try bowhunting so that I might buy a crossbow next. I need to understand what kind of crossbow I should buy. There is a large variety of them, and I am not sure what is the best crossbow for hunting. Also, I will need some shooting range practice before hunting. The advantage of the crossbow is that it is quiet and easy to create ambushes on animals. You need to have good crossbow shooting skills to hit the animal because you have only one chance. Otherwise, the animal will run away.
_
https://archerytopic.com/best-crossbow/

Registered
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
This just happened and no it wasnt planned. I always wanted to replace my real HK I had in the 80s. But this Turkish clone will do. View attachment 1114242 Im
Nothing wrong with that! I bought a SP5 this year as that has been a bucket list firearm & did not want to drop another $3k on the K model so I bought a AP5-P to scratch that itch. No regrets

Premium Member
Springfield Fanatic
Nothing wrong with that! I bought a SP5 this year as that has been a bucket list firearm & did not want to drop another $3k on the K model so I bought a AP5-P to scratch that itch. No regrets
They had a K clone new but it was a few hundred more and thats when the sales guys says , wait I have a used one for less. Lol 丹儭

121 - 140 of 178 Posts