1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 40 of 107 Posts

· Registered
4,174 Posts
Holidays are usually the day to break out the BBQ guns and nice leather holsters. This year though I'll be going to the side of the family that has some pretty hardcore liberals and anti gun people, so mine won't be visible.
But I plan on carrying my Nighthawk T3 in a T Rex Arms sidecar.
What will you be carrying?

View attachment 1135111
View attachment 1135110
A leg,,, a wing,,, and some IWB COLT COMMANDER..👍🇺🇸

· Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Working today...so just this lunchbox if something goes sideways. 😁 View attachment 1135362
Not even a knife? This is my "just in case I need to stab someone" knife that's in my front pocket at all times. I also carry a more general purpose knife for opening boxes and cutting tape and stuff. The microtech doesn't get used for that kind of stuff.
Tool Wood Utility knife Gesture Hunting knife

· Registered
7,783 Posts
Not even a knife? This is my "just in case I need to stab someone" knife that's in my front pocket at all times. I also carry a more general purpose knife for opening boxes and cutting tape and stuff. The microtech doesn't get used for that kind of stuff.
View attachment 1135478
Oh yeah, I have a big tanto crkt I carry.

· Registered
2,799 Posts
View attachment 1135478
Someone reaches for that last turkey drumstick, a Microtech through the back of the hand could provide strong dissuasion. ;)

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Went light. Hellcat Pro. Amongst friends and family, several of which are active or retired LEO, and we’re all packin and we all got each other’s 6. 😉👍🏻
Probably be one of the last places someone uninvited would wanna try to invite themselves to our Thanksgiving dinner.
Image a room full of guns carried concealed by responsible citizens and not a single person is shot, not a single AD and no gun "goes off" by itself. Now think of any weekend on Chicago streets. Get the picture?

21 - 40 of 107 Posts