1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Employed
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Gunbroker, Bud's or Davidson's, etc. I recently learned of GunsInternational.com and love perusing that site. I have a feeling there are others I don't yet know about so please list the ones you visit.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I've purchased my last three 1911's thanks to the help of the web. I bought my LB through this forum, my CQB through Bud's Gun Shop and my RDP through Trey at Jackson Armory. Bud's is good for me as I can be there in 50 minutes and it's the same state. Good luck with your search.
Bill

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
everywhere

jetguns
gunsamerica
gunbroker
Brianenos.com
ARF.com
Vance's
Fin Feather & Fur
Shooters Connection

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
topgunsupply.com

impactguns.com

tacticalinc.com

tombstonetactical.com

midwesthuntersoutlet.com

The list goes on and on and on and on....

·
Banned
0 Posts
Point taken. I didn't think about how this topic would come across to the site sponsors such as yourself. Sorry to have offended.
Actually, my comment was directed at the Admin./Owner who derives direct benefit from my advertising dollars. I don't mind if others are mentioned, just give us advertisers a fair shot. Until I looked around, it started looking like TOS. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,550 Posts
Actually, my comment was directed at the Admin./Owner who derives direct benefit from my advertising dollars. I don't mind if others are mentioned, just give us advertisers a fair shot. Until I looked around, it started looking like TOS. :lol:
If you're looking for an EB or a LB, you can't go wrong with CJ. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Speaking for myself I bought a Baer from CJ long before this site existed. Was very pleased with the service and pricing! Just be prepared to talk for a while lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mostly Bud's, but a few from GunsAmerica.com. I sell most in the local paper or via the online forums, with GunBroker as a last resort.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts