1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contemplating picking up a LS 1911 in 10mm for some pistol hunting.

What would be you choice?

·
Batteries_included
457 Posts
If I could "Buy it Now", I would get a Dan Wesson Kodiak. I have read very many positive reviews.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a new RIA .45 longslide, that is a ton of fun to shoot. RIA will be offering a LS in 10mm next year if you can wait that long. I already own a RIA 10mm FS(5 inch) so mine is going back to be fitted as soon as the barrels and slides become available.

·
Registered
Bitter Clinger
598 Posts
Saw a couple for sale on GB last night with dot sight installed... Can remember the brands

·
Registered
Bitter Clinger
598 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
@Lisa93 Those grips are an addict's own creation. Ask @Sonic Ox he is the maker. I like them and are a great way to show some love to police. Happy hunting Lisa.

Reactions: Sonic Ox

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have deep affection for my Nighthawk long slide 10mm, and I sold my Glock 40, which was a long slide 10mm. That said, were I to want one strictly for handgun hunting, I would have kept the Glock. Low maintenance, wouldn't care if it got scratched, dirty, or wet in the brush. One less thing to take up brain cycles that could be dedicated to the hunt.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I just love the look of long slide handguns. My Les Baer 10MM 6 inch hunter is laser accurate and loves full power 10MM loads. The same can be said of my Tanfoglio Xtreme Gold Match. Just great fun to shoot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts