1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered an Alchemy Prime and was wondering which magazines are supplied and what you guys are running in your Primes . I’m probably gonna order a few more Tripp cobra 7 rounders and maybe some Wilson 47 7 rounders.

·
Super Moderator
941 Posts
Try Mec-Gar mags from Greg Cote LLC. I use them exclusively in my 1911s, CZ's and Sigs. Never have any mag problems either in 45 or 9mm.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try Mec-Gar mags from Greg Cote LLC. I use them exclusively in my 1911s, CZ's and Sigs. Never have any mag problems either in 45 or 9mm.
I’ve got Mec-Gar for my Sig 226 and like them , never really thought about them for a 1911 . May look into those

·
Super Moderator
941 Posts
I use the Mec-Gar's in my DW's, both 45 and 9mm and in my Wilson 45 and have never had a mag problem. And Greg Cote LLC has good prices and great service.

·
Premium Member
3,559 Posts
CMC power+ I switched to these last year and use them now before my Wilsons and Tripps..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use the Mec-Gar's in my DW's, both 45 and 9mm and in my Wilson 45 and have never had a mag problem. And Greg Cote LLC has good prices and great service.
CMC power+ I switched to these last year and use them now before my Wilsons and Tripps..
I think I have a couple of older cmc powermags that I like but haven’t tried the plus models

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I want to say ACW come with Metalforms but I would need to check. The mags are still sitting in the bag as I have plenty of Tripps and others shared between range guns.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
They are ACT mags, I run Tripps or Wilson for carry. I don't have a mag that won't run in my Prime or Brimstone, Rob makes that good of gun.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Metalform are the best low cost answer
Then Wilson, Chip and Tripp's in what ever order you like!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts