Which Safariland Holster?

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by AustinKJ, Feb 27, 2019.

1. AustinKJ

AustinKJ Member

Jul 25, 2015
    So I just placed an order for a new CQB with a light rail and plan on running an X300U on it. I haven’t been able to find anything definitive on if Safariland makes a duty holster that will fit this setup. Can anyone help?

2. Wake27

Wake27 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    AustinKJ likes this.

3. Ethank

Ethank Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Yes. Their standard holster for Springfield with x300 will work fine with the Wilson. I don’t know the part number off the top of my head, but it should be easy to find using their holster finder on their website. You can get either the SLS with hood, or the ALS. The Oregon thumb nub is the best 30 bucks you will spend on duty gear.

AustinKJ likes this.
  4. AustinKJ

AustinKJ Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Awesome, thank you guys.

5. pineoak

pineoak Member

Oct 17, 2020
    to anyone that sees this thread... if going Safariland look into their QLS system.

One holster attachment (standard belt loops/paddle/mid ride belt loops) and receiver and you can put multiple forks onto the holsters and you can keep ONE receiver through your belt and just swap holsters for all the guns you bring to the range.

Great system, I prefer the "non locking" version as the locking one is a PITA to remove when on the belt.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted