1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Deo Volente
7,125 Posts
Who has the best “starburst” grips? Looking for a darker color ones to go with a black gun. Dark wood or plastic will do need it on a bob tailed hand gun.
What do you mean by starburst grips? Maybe Lokgrips? https://lokgrips.com/

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Cool Hand Grips on fleaBay may have what you are looking for.

Reactions: isialk and FWoo45

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Matt Stoner - [email protected] - does great G10 work and cheap. They're $49.95 and shipping is free. Plus they send you a business card with the 1st set and the card has a $5.00 off for all next purchases making them $44.95 & free shipping.

At his web page they show 3 styles of different Starburst grips with different textures.

I use his grips for my "shooters". He will do just about anything custom that you desire, texture, thickness, degree of bevel, etc. And Matt's a great guy also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am not trying to hijack, but I bought these grip medallions and would like to have someone make me some custom grips, possibly starburst, for a DW PM45 I have on the way. Who would you recommend contacting?

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
I am not trying to hijack, but I bought these grip medallions and would like to have someone make me some custom grips, possibly starburst, for a DW PM45 I have on the way. Who would you recommend contacting?

It should be easy enough to replace a set of medallions in a set of Wilson Combat grips with those. Use a flexible clear adhesive such as Goop or E6000 to secure them into the grips.

Dollar Tree sells a Super Glue branded clear adhesive that is superior to either Goop or E6000. It costs $1.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts