1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I’ve always used Wolff, what smiths I respect use & they manufacture springs sold by other companies under different labels for more $

Never had an issue, complaint or a reason to go elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1911s for GOD and Country
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On a side note....i just discovered that Robar guns closed!!!! The company who bought the rights to NP3 isnt taking individual orders :-(

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
On a side note....i just discovered that Robar guns closed!!!! The company who bought the rights to NP3 isnt taking individual orders :-(
A couple of months back. Some others may be offering NP3, @steveowens posted something about it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Coatings Technologies (CT) has been the OEM for NP3 since it's start. Robbie Barrkman sold Robar, the firearms portion of his portfolio of business several years ago. Robar was the official gunsmithing company for CT as they, CT, did not do gunsmithing ie, take guns apart, fit them and reassemble them. Now that Robar is out of business (sadly) CT will be using other approved gumsmithing shops to handle orders going to CT for NP3 as well CT other finishes like ArmorLube™. I think you can go to CT webpage and find or request a list of approved shops that can do what Robar did from a finish standpoint.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Wolff for all my guns recoil springs and most other springs.
Colt for my 1911 Sear springs

Reactions: DWdude
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.