In the news Why CoVid is a sideshow to what’s next.

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Dreadnought, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
    I've recently come to the conclusion that a "Civil War" in the U.S. is inevitable, and imminent. We are 10 years out, MAXIMUM.

Definition: "Civil War" in this case covers a lot of territory and it could unfold in a lot of ways. It could be spontaneous insurrections nation wide by one group or another fighting against the government. It could be different factions start ambushing each other on the streets, particularly at protests or gatherings. It will definitely be chaos, and it will definitely NOT be two clearly defined sides marching around in organized armies, defending clearly defined territories. At least, not unless it goes on for quite a while.

Why:
    This came to me reading the comments on a news article. A conservative told a Marxist, "if you like Marxisim so much, you should be dragged through the street, the way Marxists handle things." At which point the Marxist started talking about how violent Conservatives are, and how everything they believe is above violence. Reading this exchange I just started putting a whole lot of things I've been reading and thinking together.

The facts as I see them, are these:
    • Leftists are determined to impose their way of thinking on everyone else. (Like always.)
    • They have defined "speech is violence" and use this to shut down any opposing views.
    • Anybody not adhering to their thought police, is "canceled" and punished, even other leftists if they don't toe the ever-leftward-moving line.

• Conservatives and libertarians are mostly NOT violent people. They just want to be left alone to live their lives in relative peace and freedom.
    • The oppressive social culture the left is creating in this country is increasingly stirring deep anger and resentment on the right. Pushing them out of their normal, laid back ways.
    • More and more are starting to feel that "something has to be done" and don't feel confident in the government or the ballot box to correct the situation.
    The result is that:
    • The normal methods for pushing back on political ideas are unavailable.
    • Debates and discussions are off the table.
    • The left has shown that any concessions for appeasement only invite more demands.
    • Leftists in government are increasingly lawless. Ignoring subpoenas, ignoring higher court orders to dismiss cases, ignoring laws to push their agenda, manipulating the justice system to further their goals, often in ways that are illegal. Government/the legal system are powerless to correct leftist abuse of power.
    • The election system is rife with fraud. Even if reformers were elected, it wouldn't matter, because leftists will just marginalize, oust, or hamstring reformers ability to bring reform. Acting illegally to do so, and justifying their own actions as "opposing fascism" when they themselves are actually instituting fascism.
    Americans think fascism/totalitarian control by government can’t happen here. It absolutely can. Already a small minority controls what you are allowed to say in public. It’s only going to get worse without pushback.

With no legal, governmental, or social discussion/social pressure recourse remaining on the table, I think more and more people on the right are going to feel that the only remaining reasonable means of resisting leftist oppression is violence.

I just hope that if we get to the point of open hostilities, that once it starts, people don't forget the leftist politicians, media figures, celebrities and others who caused this situation, so that they are held to account.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Trump will be reelected, and another reformer after him. Maybe they will be able to turn back the clock on the last 5 to 10 years. Maybe the Dems will lose and repudiate and expel the radicals within their own party to become more centrist.

Time will tell. But if I had to put money on it, none of the ways we could avoid bloodshed in the next 10 years will come to pass, and the shooting will start at some point.

.... at that point, nobody will care about CoVid-19 anymore.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    The American People are in great need of a MAJOR wake up call!

The only problem is, that it seems, their to STUPID, to even hear one!

The Election this year, will be the tipping point, bet on it!!!

3. Dreadnought

May 5, 2020
    One way or another.

Depends who gets elected as to how long things take before we get routine violence in the streets.

Not “just” rioting, but regular and sustained 2-way violence.

Alexy, joe45 and GeorgeandSugar like this.
  4. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    That is how I feel now. I was born in the wrong century.

I’m tired of the social engineering in ads, in kid tv shows. I’m growing very tired of men being portrayed as cry baby pu$$ies on tv. Real men take care of their families.

I’ve been called racist, sexist, and everything else because I believe in the nuclear family concept, and I’m tired of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babboonbobo, Alexy, Fred_G and 8 others like this.
  5. AZ Husker

AZ Husker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 14, 2017
    Just imagine if Hillary was named Biden's running mate. He's not going to last four years.

6. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    OFA Organize For Action an Obama backed group and George Soro’s Open Society are likely behind this and the funding.

The Wuhan virus crap was a deliberate attempt by the CCP to upend the economy to get rid of Trump and the George Floyd tragedy was just an excuse by these radicals to sow mayhem and instill fear in the populous. Typical Alinski tactics.

These large cities are a cesspool of these Marxists, malcontents and American haters.

I wonder if Americans can see through this charade and the true motivates of BLM and ANTIFI?

Is this election pivotal? Absolutely! Biden is a puppet and will go along with whoever is pulling the strings. Biden and his ilk with start the slow destruction of our country. The New Green Deal, higher taxes, more regulation, ban fracking, gun control and a weakness in the world by kowtowing to the CCP, Iran and the European nations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    FIFY

8. jakebrake

jakebrake middle aged white guy

Mar 27, 2013
    I can already hear the phone call." Suicide Prevention, how may I help you?" And Hillary's voice saying" I'd like to place an order."

Fred_G likes this.
  9. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    If another ten years goes by on this trajectory without an adjustment in course the CW2 will be an exercise in futility.

Babboonbobo and HooDoo Man like this.
  10. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
    The fix is in. It’s going to be bad whichever way the election goes.

We only think we’ve seen *unhinged* from the left, if Trump is voted in.

If Biden is voted in, well... better pull your britches up and get ready for a long ride.

11. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    If Trump prevails this year the tipping point will just be pushed out four years.

GeorgeandSugar and joerockhead like this.
  12. fieldgrade

Mar 13, 2017
    The tipping point will be the night of the election.

13. AZ Husker

AZ Husker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 14, 2017
    True. They will burn their cities in celebration or disappointment. Same results.

switchback, Alexy, jakebrake and 4 others like this.
  14. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Keep your powder dry

HooDoo Man and joe45 like this.
  15. fieldgrade

Mar 13, 2017
    Indeed. I think if the current administration prevails, the left will go all in that night. If the left wins, I think the burn will be slower, but all consuming.

16. Dreadnought

May 5, 2020
    This. Although if the left wins, the Right might be the one to kick things off as the left begins passing crazy laws.

Babboonbobo, Alexy and HooDoo Man like this.
  17. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    This.
    It’ll be a shitshow no matter which way the election goes.
    Trump wins; “they STOLE the election”, riots/violence.
    Biden wins; “that antiquated document, the Constitution, is hereby null and void.
    We’re here for all your weapons and you’ll accompany us to the re-education camp.”

Prepare for an unimaginably grim series of events.

18. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    I see what you are saying, and agree for the most part. BUT, you don't see antifarts in the South. And we have never (I have not) seen the libs face off against a population of patriots.

I hope it does not come to that.

19. fieldgrade

Mar 13, 2017
    A gaggle of pasty white pink haired protestors blocked a main blvd into Raleigh NC maybe two weeks ago jumping on blocked cars. Cops stood by for 30 minutes till they finally arrested 20 of them.

Edit: And we still say “y'all" but the metro areas aren’t really part of the rest of the south as I know it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  20. Alexy

Alexy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Hey, I love your opinion on this. I tend to be optimistic and I’m not yet convinced civil war is coming. I’m absolutely against violence of any kind, as are many people, and The majority of Americans don’t support or don’t care about BLM, however you are correct that this is a volatile time to live in, where a small minority of this fringe ideology is trying to force their Insane opinions on everybody.

Let us not be afraid, but let’s hope for the best, talk about this issue, and pray to our Heavenly Father for his help.

I will pray today, and you pray as well, this is a good way to come together as God’s children that we are.

switchback and Babboonbobo like this.