Why I voted Democrat

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Dec 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Here are the 12 reasons I voted Democrat:

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I now may marry my Labrador.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the Government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the Government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as I agree with what is said and nobody else is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in 10 years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

7. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal Judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, spotted owl, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly misplaced toward the south end of my body; it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.

No trees, Spotted Owls, or Red Cock-headed Woodpeckers were harmed in the sending of this message.

ozy, KS95B40, Philip A. and 27 others like this.
  2. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015

3. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    you forgot

they vote dementocrap because they are told to(low iq)

they vote dementocrap for all the freebies--why work?

they vote dementocrap with t heir fellow felons,illegals and terrorists because the dnc survives because of thos e kind of people( detrimental to all-- takes all adds nothing to society)=losers

ozy, Glock2740, salelcid and 2 others like this.
  4. salelcid

salelcid Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Nov 28, 2015
  5. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
    salelcid likes this.
  6. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
  7. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Funny, but sadly all the above is true...

Joni Lynn and salelcid like this.
  8. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
    Yeah, we laugh but it really isn’t funny. Soon there will be peace in the universe. I can feel it. Common sense has to come back sometime. It has to. Right?

FWoo45 and Glock2740 like this.
  9. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    I voted Demoncrat because I too believe all white men are racist, misogynistic pigs grasping their guns and Bibles, just waiting to overthrow the government.

Glock2740 likes this.
  10. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
    Me too. Where’s my free stuff? I keep having to pay for others. Is there a form to fill out?

KS95B40 likes this.
  11. awp101

awp101 Veni, vidi sum oblitus

Jan 12, 2017
    I may start calling my holster Toodles. "Oh Tooodles!"

12. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

#12 - Democrat voting booth.

man-head-up-butt.jpg

13. joepilot

joepilot So soon old, so late smart... Supporting Addict

May 17, 2015
    This would all be funny if it weren't so true. Sad, that.

Ethanol Red likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted