1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
He laid out arguments less likely to make those in the middle uncomfortable
It’s a polarizing subject for sure. But he mentions the anti gunners and how they need to be educated in hopes of changing their minds. Leaving out the most important reasons and arguments for the 2A and what equipment the ones who wrote it would for sure expect us to own I think is bad.
My argument for owning these types of weapons is simple, because George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would expect me to. And then I go into the reasoning behind that. I think he should as well. Then again the video would be an hour long if he really did. He scratched the surface and did a good job of it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's always a little touchy, telling someone that isn't a gun person, that the need for the second amendment is to safeguard against a tyrannical government. You feel that you will become the target of a federal investigation, which ironically is a good reason for the second amendment. The best contemporary example for the need of the right to keep and bare arms, is the news footage of Venezuelans, throwing rocks at their government's tanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts