close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Will I be banned for saying

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cigarhead, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hi?

My name is Ernie and I am a 1911 Addict.
    I've seen many of the handles on the net I see here.
    I've been looking forward to a 1911 forum that had a loser feel to it. This seems like it's going to be a lot of fun and some laid back management goes a long way.

No matter what you think you know about me, I promise it is or is not true! Well, tell me who said it and then I'll decide >) Lets just say I would not put a hard hat on my firearm even if I am told to. >)

Really, glad to be here, Thanks to SDM for the heads up. We started a forum a while back as well mostly from pure frustration on how sick and serious people are taking internet forums.

Here's to a long run for 1911Addicts.com, Thanks for the forum!

Jimhoag likes this.
  2. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011

3. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Welcome abroad. :thumb:

4. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
  5. Dumbell2

Dumbell2 Member

Sep 7, 2011
  6. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    :welcometo: Glad to have you here!

7. Dumbell2

Dumbell2 Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Are you the same Cigarhead that was banned a while ago from the other forum that used to hang out on the Dan Wessson forum? Hope you are. You were missed!
    Regards,
    Alan

8. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yes, Am I allowed to explain how stupid it was?
    Missed you too DB. I see lots of names of great people I lost contact with over silly internet bs.
    Thanks a lot for the welcome, I'm pretty damn excited.

9. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Go right ahead.

10. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    The DW section over there took it's toll on members.. as did the Baer and Brown sections.. Ron

11. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    Oh yeah. Aren't you the one that got banned for breaking the " don't ask, don't tell" policy over there? It's cool man, we accept you. Welcome.

12. bac1023

bac1023 1911 Collector Moderator

Aug 15, 2011
  13. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Member

Sep 19, 2011
  14. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    Welcome Cigarhead. Any friend of SDM is a friend of mine.

15. Gunshine

Gunshine New Member

Aug 29, 2011
  16. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Are you also the same handle on the high road?

17. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yep, I am cigarhead on every forum I am on minus one.
    I was banned from Sig forum for putting my link in my signature. No rule, no email, just could not log in any more adn Chris ignored my email.

1911............now there's a pile of proverbial poop.

I had been getting really into Dan Wesson's and I still am. I was victim to the indoctrination and had a cotep number. Thought it was kinda cool sharing DW stuff. Did not know I was signing my patronage to Dave Severenessesses shop.
    Did not know he worked for Dan Wesson Directly. He was the mod in that forum so I assumed it was ok to have a serious conflict of interest.

But the thing that got me banned. This is funny, your gonna love it. I picked up a mint new Stainless Valor when the 2010's released. I was PUMPED. But I thought the increase in price would at least mean it would be aesthetically appealing.
    To me the bead blast was sloppy. I had splotches and I was not the only one. I simply posted a thread saying
    "I love my new valor" or some stuff like that.

I posted that I thought it was a bad ass, tight, everything I wanted it to be, but that they skimped on the finish considering the jump. More than 10 people agreed. Dave jumped me in that post and told me basically to shut up and quit "bitching" about it, attacks are not allowed and the finish was not important, it's the gun and works that count.

BRAND NEW freaking Taurus can make one look good, why pay that and wonder why they rushed the finish?
    so I posted this exactly ( he had been up my butt the entire time I posted there so I was used to him being whiny)

"Good Lord Dave, seriously? I am in love with it and was simply talking abotu the bead blast that I can have redone, but should love it out of the box for that amount of cash"

Immediately got an email (Saved it >) ) where he was having me banned for cussing him and using the Lords Name in Vein.

So bitching is not a cuss word, but Good Lord is a blasphemy laden curse word from hell.

That is it. I tried to reason but why should I beg some over hyped mod/smith to a captive audience/CZ employee to post on an internet forum.
    SO I am STILL banned today >O)

I post on my forum, THR,I love Glock talks Classifieds but don't post much on the normal forums,
    AR15.com, and HERE NOW!! WOHOO!

[​IMG]

Jimhoag likes this.
  18. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Well the blasting is poor, that's a fact. I was probably one that agreed with you.. 8)Ron

19. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    We should ban you for having a COTEP number :lol:

20. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    The "born again" types are the worst.. hahahahaha.. Ron

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted