1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a safe queen. I know I'm going to regret this but here is my Wilson Beretta Brig Tac 9mm. This one has the Wilson Action Tune and the mag guide (which was obvious!). I confirmed this with a call to Wilson before I purchased this as a "used" pistol from a dealer. The pistol appeared possibly new and unfired when I purchased it via Gunbroker.

The pistol arrived and to my utter disappointment, the front strap checkering had several marks on it (black Armor Tuff) from the pistol's being shipped with the magazines unwrapped in the Beretta case.

I took this pistol to Wilson Combat while I was there for another event in Berryville. I had Wilson refinish the frame in their Grey Armor Tuff finish, and add a set of their slim grey/black grips. It turned out fantastic!!

I have not shot or holstered this pistol. It has sat in my safe, unfired by me. Total round count, if any, is unknown. Look at the barrel top and judge for yourself. IF it has been shot, it was very little.

Ships in the blue Beretta case with three 15 round magazines.

Please PM with any questions.

$1050 shipped from my FFL to yours.

I will accept USPS Money Orders, Certified Checks, personal checks from members with positive gun purchase feedback (funds to clear before shipping) or paypal F&F (discreet, and you pay fees).

Again, PLEASE no trade offers! I am wanting to sell outright, as I have too many guns just sitting unused in my safe.
Wilson Beretta.jpg
Wilson Beretta 1.jpg
Wilson Beretta 2.jpg
Wilson Beretta 3.jpg
Wilson Beretta 4.jpg

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Dang.. want. Don’t really need but.. want. I recently switched back to carrying my Brig Tac and I just love it. It’s about to go over 10k rounds and these are super sweet shooters. This one looks really great! GLWS. I’m sure I’ll come back to look at this one a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MSGT2511

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Would somebody please buy this!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
This is one of the nicest looking Berettas I have seen! Someone please grab this so I don’t add a third to my collection, this color combination is one of he favorites

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
I am having a PCC built (9mm) this color so I figured I needed this

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
good reason RIGHT????????

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
Oh that’s sick! Can’t wait to hear more! Definitely need some head cam footage of you running that one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts