SOLD Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical 9mm **SPF**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ronwiz, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Ronwiz

Ronwiz Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
    IMG_1580.JPG For sale is my Wilson Beretta Brigadier Tactical in 9mm. I purchased this new in November of 2015 and it has been my nightstand defense pistol. It has never been carried and is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches with about 850 rounds fired. It has been flawless using target ammo and Federal and Underwood defense ammo.

It has the Wilson action tune plus I had the front sight changed to a fiber optic and added the Mag guide. I also installed the Wilson thin grips. I will include the original night sight and mag hook that came with it.

I am selling this because I am interested in something for sale on the forum plus the grip is a little large for my wife. The pictures show it with and without the TLR-2 Light and green laser. It works great with this Beretta. I will include the 4 mags, box and all documents that came with it.

I am looking for $1150 without the TLR light and laser and $1350 with it. The TLR 2 runs $275. alone. Not looking for trades. This includes shipping and insurance to your FFL.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Jollyroger1 likes this.

3. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012
    I'll take it
    I'll pm you with details

4. Ronwiz

Ronwiz Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted