1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really wanted to love this gun but I just don't shoot it well. Maybe it's the grip size I'm not really sure but it just doesn't fit my hand very well. I've shot 3 mags 4 different times for a total of 204 rounds thru the gun. Excellent condition. It comes with everything it came with brand new, 3 mags, case, etc... I'd be interested in higher end 1911's in 9mm or .38 Super and would be willing to add money for the right deal. $1000.00 gets it shipped FFL to FFL. Pay me any way you want as long as I have the money before it ships. I can add more pics later if someone is interested otherwise it's off to the auction house.
wilbur.jpg

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @ colt man but I'm only looking for 9mm or .38 Super trades.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Does it have the Chrome silicon spring package too? What’s the build date?

I see the words “view attachment 264763” but no picture

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't believe it has the silicone spring package. I'm pretty sure that became a thing right after I bought this one. I reloaded the pic so hopefully it's working now. It got caught up in the time warp this morning. I will double check the build date when I get home and update the post.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Great price! GLwS

Reactions: Slapshot

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's priced to sell in the current market. I can throw it in an auction and probably bring in $1200.00 less 15% so I figured I'd give the Addicts first crack at it at the net price.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't see a build date on the box label. S/N WC55XX if that helps at all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really wanted to love this gun but I just don't shoot it well. Maybe it's the grip size I'm not really sure but it just doesn't fit my hand very well. I've shot 3 mags 4 different times for a total of 204 rounds thru the gun. Excellent condition. It comes with everything it came with brand new, 3 mags, case, etc... I'd be interested in higher end 1911's in 9mm or .38 Super and would be willing to add money for the right deal. $1000.00 gets it shipped FFL to FFL. Pay me any way you want as long as I have the money before it ships. I can add more pics later if someone is interested otherwise it's off to the auction house.
View attachment 264807
Any interests in a USP 9mm tactical for trade?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for offer but no double stacks for me they just don’t fit my hand very well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts