1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I honestly have no idea where I got these, but I have them haha. I don't know if they've even been installed, they look absolutely brand new!

They are full size with a beveled bottom. These run $99.95 at Wilson, see the link below for info.

Price is $70 shipped, that's a savings of $30 plus shipping! :thumbs:

My preferred payment is PayPal friends & family.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/mobile...ing-Silver-Medallion/productinfo/351AAFS-MSS/

20190214_185353.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
do these have the ambi-cut?...may be interested...would look good on my Stainless Ed Brown, LOL.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do these have the ambi-cut?...may be interested...would look good on my Stainless Ed Brown, LOL.
The website description says they are. Here's a picture of the back of the right grip. That cutout means it's ambi cut correct?
20190214_201612.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
I love those grips!!! .......... here's my dilemma. Should WC grips be on anything but a WC??

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
Fun

I've had the same dilemma. I put a set on my DW PM-C and love them...
Oh I Get it... believe me!! Its just THAT ONE GUY that says... "oh, you couldn't afford the whole gun, huh?"

Maybe it was the $390 RIA a had them on!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Reactions: Addicted2gunz

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I Get it... believe me!! Its just THAT ONE GUY that says... "oh, you couldn't afford the whole gun, huh?"

Maybe it was the $390 RIA a had them on!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:
Hahahaha yea, could be. Regardless, nice grips are nice grips. I get it though, I couldn't get myself to throw them on my Nighthawk

·
Registered
721 Posts
I smell a good poll for a rainy day....:)

My vote? No. I think it's strange and wouldn't feel comfortable slapping them on a non-Wilson.

Now, with that said, I do own this. I acquired it this way and it doesn't really bother me. SACS had done some custom smoothing of the MSH and grips and it feels great in the hand, so I don't see any reason to mess with it....

upload_2019-2-15_10-27-1.png

upload_2019-2-15_10-30-33.png

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I love those grips!!! .......... here's my dilemma. Should WC grips be on anything but a WC??
Why not? I’ve put WC starburst on Les Baer (to preserve my vintage SRP grips), Ed Brown (Hated the factory ones) and Nighthawk (but only until the NH Aluminum grips come in)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts