1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wilson Combat CQB, 5", 9mm, Black Armor-Tuff, all steel frame, exactly 900 rounds through it, flush cut reverse crown, VZ Gunner grips, immaculate condition, functions flawlessly, 1 ETM 10 round magazine, 1 extra 12.5# recoil spring, all paperwork, and Wilson gun rug included, will ship insured to your FFL, $2,300 shipped, certified funds required

Would be open to trades: specifically Wilson compact model in 45acp (CQB/X-Tac/Stealth). The gun must be as clean as this one, low round count (sub 1000), and really looking to trade for a gun which has had one owner and has all the paperwork, gun rug, test target, etc.

Also would consider a NIB Springfield Pro, 45acp, railed gun, with all paperwork and mags, etc.

Thanks guys.

IMG_2389.jpg
IMG_2390.jpg
IMG_2391.jpg
IMG_2392.jpg
IMG_2393.jpg
IMG_2394.jpg
IMG_2396.jpg
IMG_2397.jpg
IMG_2398.jpg
IMG_2399.jpg

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,566 Posts
Damn, that's nice. I bought my Dad a 9mm CQB back in the spring and it's an amazing gun. GLWS

Reactions: boatdoc

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bumping up to the top. Would be open to trades: specifically Wilson compact model in 45acp (CQB/X-Tac/Stealth). The gun must be as clean as this one, low round count (sub 1000), and really looking to trade for a gun which has had one owner and has all the paperwork, gun rug, test target, etc.

Also would consider a NIB Springfield Pro, 45acp, railed gun, with all paperwork and mags, etc.

Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts