1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, after a hard decision I'm listing for sale my Wilson Combat 9mm CQB. I am selling it because it is a safe queen for me, I admire it but its too nice for me to shoot 馃槀. Might as well put the money to something else. Has only approximately 100 rounds through it. Comes with 2 Wilson Combat mags and a Tripp Research Cobra mag, as well as original case. I cannot seem to find the test target for some reason, although I have the other paperwork including the QC sheet attached here. I've also attached the options it has, although I'll list them here in case its hard to read:

CQB, Armor-Tuff, 9mm
Armor-Tuff, Gray Frame/Black Slide
Round Butt Frame
Front Sight/Gold Bead
Slide Top Serrations, 30 LPI
Speed Chute Magazine Well
Flush Cut/Reverse Crown Barrel
Flute Chamber
Wilson Combat Grip Medallion, Sterling Silver, Set of 2
Grip Screws, Torx Head
Countersunk Slide Stop

I am relatively new here although I have extensive posting and iTrader transactions on Calguns.net if you search for my same username there. I no longer live in California, moved to the great state of Texas a few years ago.

Asking $2800 shipped to your FFL for this wonderful firearm. USPS money order please. Thanks for looking, take care.

Registered
Good looking gun. And belated congrats on the move to Texas (out of California).

Premium Member
What area of Texas? I love the WC black & gray combo.

BCD 45

Premium Member
Can't believe that your beauty is still here!!!

BCD 45

Premium Member
Are you the original owner sir & if so did you order it? Any malfunctions out of the 100
rounds fired?

Did you happen to find the test target? Thanks for the information brother! GLWS!

BCD 45

Premium Member
1911s for GOD and Country
Are you the original owner sir & if so did you order it? Any malfunctions out of the 100
rounds fired?

Did you happen to find the test target? Thanks for the information brother! GLWS!

BCD 45
May wanna post the answers since anyone interested in it is going to want to know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts