1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentleman, looking to sell my pristine wilson cqb compact in 45acp. It is in excellent shape, less than 200 rds through it. It has the ameriglo orange ring front sight and a Harrison rear sight. This has one of the nicest triggers I've felt, 3.5lb glass rod snap and reset is breath-taking.

Finish is the shiney armor tuff and is flawless. Will come with both sets of grips, lok brown/black classics with wilson medallions and od green golf balls with wilson medallions. Also will come with 2 7rd wilson mags with steel baseplates.

Looking for 2450 shipped to your ffl, must accept from individual. If you have any trades, pm me.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
just for everyones info, you can do business with AIShooter with no hesitation. He is a class member ,good communicator and man of his word. Have no issues dealing here.

GLWS

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, I hope all is well in your part of the world.

I am a rookie on this site, but have been a member on snipershide for 9+ yrs, sold and traded $3k+ bolt guns over there with great feedback. My username there is 6brshooter, if anyone needs references or seller history.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,930 Posts
Do you have a picture of the build sheet?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do not, unfortunately I do not have test target, build sheet, or bag. It came out of an estate sale and those items were MIA. The mags were new, still had lube on the guts of them and pistol was unfired, or appeared unfired besides test firing at WC.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,930 Posts
I do not, unfortunately I do not have test target, build sheet, or bag. It came out of an estate sale and those items were MIA. The mags were new, still had lube on the guts of them and pistol was unfired, or appeared unfired besides test firing at WC.
Oh ok. Thank you for the information!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem, I've only put 100-125rds max through it, but just calling it 200 to err on the safe side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts