Re listing as I bought a really expensive pistol. New lower price. A couple of pistols have to go.

The CQB Elite Compact has +/- 1200 rounds down the pipe. After dwelling on the round count I know shot 800 rounds as I had a ULCC WC replaced and I wanted to test this pistol. Then I took it to the range a couple of times. I only shoot 150 rounds on a range trip. I dropped the price to reflect that mistake. I can't find any marks on it and it has only seen a holster a couple of times. I didn't have a lot of extras added when I ordered the pistol. I am the original owner of the pistol. When looking at the picture with the slide pulled back note the scratching on the barrel. I contacted WC in reference the marks. Steve Kelley from WC answered my email stating that is normal. I figured if it was an issue I would get it taken before listing the pistol.

The extras:
3.5 lb trigger
Omit front cocking serrations
Ameriglo front night sight
Countersink slide stop

What comes with it:
Everything same as it came from the factory
Mitch Rosen 5JR Lined Holster (180.00)
Seven WC 9 round Magazines
One WC 10 round magazine
Wilson Combat 1911 Auto Maintenance Manual by Bill Wilson (Back in the day a copy of this came with all new pistols)

$2,500.00 Shipped by me to your FFL. I can do PayPal with no charge to me, postal money order, or personal check. What ever just has to clear before I ship the pistol. Please no trades, I need cash.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Automotive design Automotive exterior Bicycle part Nickel

Hand Wood Revolver Wrist Nail

The pistol is clean and the ramp is shiny but I can't get rid of the shadowing using my phone.
Wood Grey Tints and shades Microphone Audio equipment

Finger Wood Audio equipment Thumb Circle

Gesture Finger Automotive tire Window Bumper

Automotive design Rectangle Automotive exterior Auto part Font

Brown Font Material property Wood Rectangle

Font Rectangle Material property Handwriting Poster