Wilson Combat Customer Service

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by rglassma, Aug 8, 2017.

1. rglassma

rglassma Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Hello all,

After my final discussion today with Wilson Combat, and an email with a tracking number, it looks like my Wilson Professional 45 is on its way back to me. Boy am I pumped. It was sent in because the tuff coat was flaking off on the frame. It was at their insistence that it go back, when I called them.

I can honestly say, this is the BEST customer service organization that I have ever dealt with. I am so impressed with the way they handled the situation and also performed other services on the gun, I am convinced that it is not possible to do a better job in Customer Service.

I have heard several people complaining about their support. But, i'm telling you, not being the easiest guy to deal with in certain situations, they truly get my vote.

If anyone is concerned about their customer service, blow it off. They are great !!!!

2. apipeguy

apipeguy Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2014
    I've sent back two in the last three months. Everything was done exceptionally fast and of course not a penny out of my pocket.

May never need to send another one back but if I do, I know D.J. and the whole Wilson team will make it right.

Customer Service does not get any better than Wilson's.

colrhino likes this.

3. BuckyP

BuckyP Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Good to hear. Maybe I should have called them when they scratched up my 92C slide. :(

4. rglassma

Jan 21, 2014
    Call them now

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

colrhino and Weiker like this.
  5. rglassma

Jan 21, 2014
    Just got my gun back today. Wow. It is immaculate. The only thing I question is that the front sight has been installed more to one side than the other. It must be because they zeroed it. I'll find out tomorrow. Wow, is it beautiful now.

6. rglassma

Jan 21, 2014
    Went to the range today and put 50 rounds of reloads through the beautiful beast. 230 grain xtreme plated with 6.7 grains of 800x. The 10 ring is what I was hitting at 17 yds after I got it sighted in with the load. The other shotes were working with the gun after the fiber install until; I was satisfied. I am very pleased with the results. Add that to my new shooting glasses, and I am good to go now.

Attached Files:

7. rglassma

Jan 21, 2014
    Went to our local outdoor free range yesterday at Harris Park to have some fun with the wilson and a few other guns. Had a few issues and found out that when you get your gun recoated it has to go through a break in period all over again. That I didn't know. Shot off about 100 rounds of my own reloads. But, looks like I have to adjust the front sight for my eyes and not the tester's. Probably will also have to soften up the extractor a bit because many of the cases ejected into my head. Oh well. Learn something new everyday.

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted