1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Wilson Combat EDC X9 Railed. I am the second owner and purchased it in unfired condition from the original owner. In the time I have had it I have sent 135 rounds down range (each mag ran 3 times). It has never been carried and shows no marks on the finish besides the pin point spot I tried showing in the picture. All of the factory accessories are included as shown in the pictures including the oil, mag loader, tool kit, extra fo front, silicone rag, build check sheet, test target, etc. I will also be including an additional 15 round magazine in addition to the two included from the factory for a total of 3 (15rd mags)
I have included the duck and my knife in most of the pictures to help show they are mine and if you request any other pictures I will include them. If they need to be removed because they are NOT part of the sale I can post new pictures. I am willing to authenticate the pistol is mine and in my possession however you like. Most of my selling and purchase history is on my local board but I have purchased some holsters here with positive feedback.
For shipping I plan to use either ship my gun or the shipping label program from chicken dinner. If the buyer would like to use the escrow service I am willing but would like to split the additional cost.
For payment I prefer Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO. I could probably do PayPal or a personal check (would need to clear). Depending the buyer but if a well known member and we talk on the phone I might be willing to ship to your FFL for inspection before full payment.
I am asking $2150, for trades I'm looking for revolvers or a commander in 9mm and they can also include cash.
I do have a Five Shot SME holster on order for this pistol with Dangerous Brian in his group buy and I will offer it to the buyer first for what I paid when it comes in March.
I do have a good album with all my pictures if I am allowed to post a link to it and will probably be cross posting on my local board.
Please ask any questions you have or let me know if there is anything you would like a picture of. Also if you know if I can post the google album link.

Font Eyewear Gun barrel Office equipment Office supplies
Eyewear Cosmetics Pen Eyelash Sunglasses
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gas
Personal protective equipment Auto part Fashion accessory Handgun holster Gun accessory
Tool Everyday carry Hunting knife Composite material Blade
Handwriting Font Material property Pattern Paper
Air gun rubber ducky Trigger Machine gun Bumper
Guitar accessory Air gun Wood Musical instrument Guitar
Toy Wood Flooring Office supplies rubber ducky
Handgun holster Gas Wood Electric blue Auto part

· Cav Troopers Dad
2,089 Posts
I had a couple of questions, James was quick to answer them. I believe this is still available. GLWS James pleasure talking with you this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eric it was great talking to you today, thank you very much for your interest. You're correct the pistol is still for sale. I do have a few PMs that I will take a look at and get back to shortly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts