1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grey/Black EDC X9 with the RMR ready slide cut, dehorn work, magwell, frame rail, tritium and fiber optic front sights, 3-18rd Mags, bag and accessories. Also included is a Holosun HE407C-GR green dot sight. The only thing missing is the factory target. Excellent condition and never holster carried, so the finish is as new without carry blemishes. Approximately 2-300rds have been put through it with zero malfunctions - various ball and HP ammo used. This has been an amazing gun. $3,100.00 - No trades needed at this time. Thanks and feel free to contact me with any other questions.
IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2440.jpg
IMG_2441.jpg
IMG_2442.jpg
IMG_2443.jpg
IMG_2444.jpg
IMG_2445.jpg

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,077 Posts
Man that’s a good deal. GLWS!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you the first owner?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I am. It was the first RMR gun the dealer got, so he shot it a little bit with a couple of perspective customers (less than 200 rds) and I've fired less than 100 through it since buying it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks - this is one of those "I didn't even know I needed one of those!" moments. :D

I'm going to stall and see if someone else buys it first, so I don't have to. Ha!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That’s the way I’d spec one-all the way down to the non-billboard slide, Magwell, rail, etc.

That’s very nice!

which size backstrap is on this?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That’s the way I’d spec one-all the way down to the non-billboard slide, Magwell, rail, etc.

That’s very nice!

which size backstrap is on this?
Thanks. When I purchased this one, I was in the market for a non magwell gun but ran across this one already built - I would definitely get it again just like this! The backstrap is the regular size and was never changed to either the small or large. It really has a perfect feel that I prefer to my Staccato C2 and points very naturally. The only hi cap 9mm I have that I prefer grip-feel to this one is my Guncrafter X2 Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,077 Posts
Congratulations on the quick sale and to the buyer!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Big Balls McGee. Glad you like it and I really appreciate your patience with the USPS! For everyone else’s knowledge - the USPS decided to play hide and seek with the Wilson for 10 days! Tracking went completely dead! It finally came back on tracking then showed up to the FFL’s shop the next day!! :eek:.o::eek:.o::eek:.o::eek:.o:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Reactions: SonnyAK

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
@WWB lets move this to sold and the false hope with it

Reactions: WWB
1 - 17 of 17 Posts