close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD Wilson Combat EDC X9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    Back in March I jumped on the Wilson Combat EDC X9 bandwagon and ordered one, well it arrived 2 weeks ago and while it shoots great, looks great and is probably the best pistol introduced in 2017 it just does not do it for me.

The pistol is all gray Armor Tuff with black grips panels with AT gray medallions. It was ordered without slide markings and Wilson Combat in script on the dustcover. It also has a Gold bead front sight with the green fiber optic in the back (never installed). It also comes with five magazines, all paperwork, case etc. as delivered from Wilson.

I have shot 600 rounds through the pistol with no issues, 400 rounds of Blazer brass 124 grain and 200 rounds of Hornady Critical Duty 135+P. The pistol functioned with no issues, drop the brass about 4 foot over my right should, could have put a bucket there and caught the majority of them.

I will also throw a Milt Sparks magazine pouch (S4C) into the deal. I guess at the end of the day my ULCC, which I have carried for the past year, has spoiled me, I find that it works for the majority of things I need a pistol for and with a spare magazine, I feel adequately armed.

I want to apologize ahead of time for my lack of camera skills, if you want a specific picture or have any questions I will try my best to answer or provide photos. The pistol was tried in my Milt Sparks Criterion but has not been carried. It went to the range in a range bag and returned in the same. After the range visit I field stripped it and cleaned it.

I am asking $3000.00 shipped and while I am not interested in trades now though I would consider partial trades of a Bog Oak Reeve Mnandi. I would also discuss a stainless Rolex Datejust with documentation. I accept payment via USPS Money Order and will discuss other payment arrangements can be discussed via PM or email. Once payment is received I will ship FFL to FFL, will need a copy of the receiving FFL prior to shipment. Once shipped I will provide tracking info to the purchaser.

Emurray526@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nnylf7, vg247, ronin11 and 7 others like this.
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 22, 2015
    Boy, that should go quick, GLWS

3. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Active Member Supporting Addict

May 13, 2012
    If it had an ambi I'd give it a home...GLWS

4. apipeguy

apipeguy Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Honestly, very surprised that it has not sold. It’s been almost two hours.

Hacker, cghelton and Eric like this.
  5. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Trying to resist....

6. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    I’m going to put this on hold for a day or so. I have a interested party that need a day or so to get everything in order. If something changes I will let everyone know.

Hacker likes this.
  7. BuckyP

BuckyP Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2011
    What a teeze.

8. smalltownsongs

smalltownsongs Active Member Supporting Addict

Apr 29, 2017
    @BuckyP you can come visit this one in Lancaster County ;)

9. Cloudsmoker

Cloudsmoker Active Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
    It seems to be contagious.

10. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    This is sold now.

11. BuckyP

BuckyP Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2011