1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I just purchased a CQB Compact off here and thought maybe I could recoup some of my money. This is the second EDC X9 I have had and at the end of the day I prefer my single stacks. I purchased this pistol in October I believe and have fired 78 rounds through it with no issues. After firing the 78 rounds I cleaned it and it has been in the safe since. The pistol is gray armor tuff and has the carry melt, I think that’s what they call it. The pistol comes with the Ameriglo front sight and everything it left Berryville with. In addition to the 2 magazines it came with I also have 2 additional 15 round magazines and 1 18 round magazine. I also have a set of black cherry grips that have not been installed. I would let everything go for $2450.00 shipped or the pistol as it came from Wilson with 2 magazines for $2300.00 shipped. I will entertain reasonable offers, worse case I’ll say no. Outside the CQB Compact I just purchased this might be the deal of the week. Payment can be discussed via PM, I would prefer to ship as an individual to your FFL but can make arrangements to ship FFL to FFL if needed. Thanks for looking and I apologize for the pictures, my photography skills are terrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1,130 Posts
Reactions: Eric
1 - 6 of 6 Posts