1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1,900 shipped FFL to FFL lower 48 states. No trades. Three day inspection & shoot period for the buyer, starting when it arrives at FFL destination.

First post “I’ll take it” gets it followed by PM. I reserve the right to refuse the sale and re-list it if I’m uncomfortable with the buyer. Get this great deal before I change my mind!

This is a catch and release of an older (est 2009-2012) Elite Pro 45acp in fabulous condition for it’s age. I wish I could keep it but I’ve overbought recently and am asking only the money I have in it including expected shipping with insurance.

Color is black/black. The night sights are out and painted white and there is holster wear on the front of the flange. These flange corners wear very quickly in a holster and it doesn’t have Carry wear elsewhere, so I think the carry time was limited. Carried more than shot from my inspection. I put 100 rounds through it with zero issues. I’d be surprised if it has been shot 500 times overall from the hood, slide/frame and barrel appearance. I had an Elite Pro 45acp years ago that I put well over 1000 rounds through so I know what to look for on these. Fit is still very tight.

Ships with bag, no paperwork, two Wilson mags as well as the original 20lb spring, new 20lb spring (in the gun) and new 22lb spring in the container (for +P stuff, if that’s your preference).

Thanks for looking!
Gun Firearm Trigger White Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Ammunition Gun accessory Cylinder Steel Silver
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Light
Grey Composite material Material property Steel Carbon
Gun Trigger Light Black Grey
Material property Carbon Cylinder Silver Still life photography

·
Registered
488 Posts
This is an absolute steal of a deal. My elite professional is, by far, my most accurate shooting Wilson combat in any caliber.

this gun should be gone before tomorrow!

GLWS!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@3engineer, see my PM please. A PM deal was in the works last night and an offer to purchase was made in the night via that PM conversation ahead of your offer. It is now sold to that buyer. I’m sorry, I was asleep or I would have noted that in this thread before you posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts