Wilson Combat Hunter in .460 Rowland

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by GaryWWhite, Feb 10, 2019.

1. GaryWWhite

GaryWWhite Member

Apr 22, 2016
    Hi,
    Just wondering who might own one of these pistols? I am picking mine up from the FFL tomorrow. I didn't like the Crimson Trace grips and omitted these from the order. Put on tritium sights and added a one piece MSH\Magwell. I do reload but haven't gotten any cases for the gun yet or powder or bullets, etc. I am going to get my carry ammo from Underwood or Georgia Arms. I've also ordered a holster (cross draw in shark) for the gun. Will probably be my EDC gun. Have one other WC (CQB) in .45ACP pretty tricked out and only fired 50 rounds through it. Don't ask me why? I have one other 1911 a Wilsonized Springfield TRP that I have set up for Bullseye. The only other gun I have is a Mod. 41 S&W for the rimfire portion of Bullseye. Just thought I would see who else might have the Hunter and what they thought about it?
    Gary

2. m2man

m2man New Member

Dec 7, 2018
    I have one. "Black Edition". Just picked it up a few weeks ago. It came about 4 months early, so I am still working on some ammo. I will make some up soon.... I also have a CBQE in 10mm, which shoots nicely.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted