1911 Firearm Addicts banner
541 - 560 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have NEVER seen a WC in the flesh but have an opportunity to purchase this CQB commander somewhat locally from a private seller. Claims to have never been shot, built in 2017. Aside from what is shown here it also has slide top and rear serrations and a flush cut and crowned barrel. Not sure if those were standard option or not.

Anything else to look for? Has the paperwork that says everyone that worked on it, any specific smith's that are sought after?

Anyway, was hoping you Wilson Combat owners might be able to tell me what a fair price would be?

·
Premium Member
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,993 Posts
I have NEVER seen a WC in the flesh but have an opportunity to purchase this CQB commander somewhat locally from a private seller. Claims to have never been shot, built in 2017. Aside from what is shown here it also has slide top and rear serrations and a flush cut and crowned barrel. Not sure if those were standard option or not.

Anything else to look for? Has the paperwork that says everyone that worked on it, any specific smith's that are sought after?

Anyway, was hoping you Wilson Combat owners might be able to tell me what a fair price would be?

Depending on price it would be going in the safe - I have never met a Wilson I didn’t like
It would be nice to take it apart and look at the wear on it before buying but not overly necessary for me looks nice 👍

·
Registered
573 Posts
Depending on price it would be going in the safe - I have never met a Wilson I didn’t like
It would be nice to take it apart and look at the wear on it before buying but not overly necessary for me looks nice 👍
Seller is about a 3 hour drive for me so I want to make sure the price is right but if we meet up I definitely intend to break it down before buying.

It's not much more than what DW's are going for these days so it seems like a deal.

·
Registered
Ask me about faith...
1,402 Posts
What does he want for it?Then guys can say if it’s fair or not
You should probably throw in the guys's phone number and address.... That way we can say if it's fair price for the area code! 😁

If it's gone when you get there then the answer was yes!

• Haha
Reactions: Dwvalor
541 - 560 of 588 Posts