1911 Firearm Addicts banner
561 - 580 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Picked up a "new to me" Stealth today from my FFL. Absolutely doesn't look to be 10 years old....

Have a couple other 1911's coming in this week, and I was planning on waiting until they were all here before heading to the range, but after stripping and lubing this guy, I'm honestly not sure that I'll be able to wait. May have to take a couple of trips. (Yeah...like I really needed an excuse! Haha!)

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Trigger Gun barrel Font Electric blue Gun accessory

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have NEVER seen a WC in the flesh but have an opportunity to purchase this CQB commander somewhat locally from a private seller. Claims to have never been shot, built in 2017. Aside from what is shown here it also has slide top and rear serrations and a flush cut and crowned barrel. Not sure if those were standard option or not.

Anything else to look for? Has the paperwork that says everyone that worked on it, any specific smith's that are sought after?

Anyway, was hoping you Wilson Combat owners might be able to tell me what a fair price would be?

So did you pick this up?

·
Registered
Ask me about faith...
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
Ask me about faith...
1,402 Posts
Just a mag catch...! Thats a rare trigger guard style Wilson only did for a year or 2.
Very cool! Kind a Beretta-esque.. so completely iconic look for that time period..

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is a beautiful Pi
Well I wasn’t able to take a picture good enough that highlighted this beauty, so this one will have to suffice. Turnbull Blue CQB in .45 with Ironwood grips and hand stippling.

It’s hard to put into words how perfect the finish on this gun is.
View attachment 956230
That is a beautiful piece.

·
Registered
202 Posts
You 1911 Addicts are the only people in my life that understand why I pay what I pay for a semi custom 1911, be it a Wilson or Nighthawk or Ed Brown.
I ordered an off the shelf 9mm Experior commander as a retirement gift to myself from George at Gunslingers.
My only deviation was I wanted it to be all stainless with front & rear night sights, two dot rear.
Received it last week after a 6 month wait, have not taken it out to the range yet.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

·
Premium Member
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,993 Posts
You 1911 Addicts are the only people in my life that understand why I pay what I pay for a semi custom 1911, be it a Wilson or Nighthawk or Ed Brown.
I ordered an off the shelf 9mm Experior commander as a retirement gift to myself from George at Gunslingers.
My only deviation was I wanted it to be all stainless with front & rear night sights, two dot rear.
Received it last week after a 6 month wait, have not taken it out to the range yet.
View attachment 965986

View attachment 965989
👏👏👍👍that is right up my alley very nice pistol congrats !

561 - 580 of 588 Posts