1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Like New Wilson Combat ULC Compact in 9mm; it also comes with a new unfired Wilson Combat .38 Super barrel that was fitted by Wilson to the gun when the gun was ordered. The 9mm barrel has less than 500 rounds through it.

ULC stands for Ultra Light Carry, which means this gun has an aluminum frame, and is about as light as you can go with a Wilson Compact 1911. The gun weighs 27.8 ounces unloaded and 34.5 ounces loaded.

The gun was built by Wilson in 2017. I bought the gun from SMP Guns over a year ago "As New". If it was fired by the original owner, it could not have been more than a mag or two of 9mm. The 38 Super barrel was clearly never fired outside of the factory. The gun looked like it shipped to me new from Wilson. I put a few hundred flawless rounds through it; definitely less than 500 rounds, but we will call it 500.

The base gun was $3650. Options are as follow:
  • Fitted 38 Super Barrel + $425
  • Magwell + $185
  • Ambi Safety $145
  • Trijicon Front Sight $80
As you can see this gun originally cost over $4.3K.

The gun is in pristine condition, and was built in 2017. It comes with two 9mm Mags and one .38 Super Mag. Wilson Bag, target, dog tag, and all original literature.

Was asking $3500, now asking $2999. Only Trades I am Interested in: STI Costa Carry Comp 9mm, Staccato P (+$1K), or Nighthawk Hi Power (even trade).

$2999 includes shipping to your FFL dealer. Your dealer MUST accept firearms from Individuals, I do NOT have an FFL. Payment can be Zelle, USPS Postal Money Order, or Certified Check. No PayPal. I post extensively on the 1911 Forum under the name Harrish.

Quickest way to reach me is to message me here.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
391 Posts
are these 8 round or 9 round magazines? Anything else beside the items on trade list interest you?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dropped the price to $2999 shipped. I really can't see taking less than that in a straight up purchase. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
Jason,

"I'll take it" per our conversations via emails. Thanks brother.

Jim D.

Reactions: Dwe
1 - 17 of 17 Posts