1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Addicts,
Up for sale is my beautiful WC ULCC .45acp. This beauty has only had 50 rounds (that's correct one box of 50 cartridges) fired through her. It's a little older build, 2013/2014, but IMO fit & finish is much better, very much better, in the WC's made between 2008 and 2016 than the current built ones.

I bought the "Bullet Proof" magwell direct from WC & installed it myself. The fit was/is perfect. This firearm has never been holstered or carried. Also the firearm has NO blems, scratches, dings, rust, or anything else on it. Any imperfections that you might see is either lint, oil, smudges, or finger prints.

The firearm comes with the Custom "Exhibition Grade" Maple Burl grips with Sterling Silver medallions & the Custom Ivory G10 diagonal slant cut grips that I had made for it. It also has everything that came with it as new, gray WC pistol rug/bag, test target, dog tags, & all paperwork.

I included extra magazines - see post #31.
**NOW** $2995.00! *was $3295.00*I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds are in my account.

Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!!
SPECIFICATIONS

• Compact Aluminum Frame
    • 60% Lighter Frame Than a Comparable Steel Frame
    • High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
    • Aluminum Mainspring Housing
    • Round Butt Frame
    • Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Hammer
    • Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
    • 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium-Length Pad
    • Contoured Magazine Well
    • Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
    • G10 Starburst Grips
    • Countersunk Slide Stop
    • 4″ Carbon Steel Slide
    • Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
    • Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
    • 4″ Stainless Match-Grade Cone Barrel, Hand Fit
    • Flush-Cut/Reverse Crown Barrel
    • Fluted Barrel/Chamber
    • 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
    • 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
    • Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
    • Bullet Proof magwell
    • Custom "Exhibition Grade" Maple Burl grips
    • Sterling Silver medallions
WC ULCC COMPACT  (2).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (3).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (5).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (6).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (7).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (8).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (11).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (13).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (14).JPG
WC ULCC COMPACT  (15).JPG

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks to all you Addicts. I have reduced the price by $200.00 and that's the max that I can do with the add-ons it has. Thanks for looking.

Just to let you know, I have over $550.00 in just the Custom Grips and the Bullet Proof Magwell.
Jim D. - BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did I mention, your wife will love it and love you for giving it to her.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can make a better price without the custom Maple grips if you'd like to.

Jim D. - BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Friends,

This will have to be my last price reduction before I withdraw it, I just can't take any less for it.

This firearm is loaded with features, gorgeous, light, and just feels awesome in your hand. I don't think a person could ever find a finer carry weapon for a man or a woman!!! It is truly an awesome firearm, finest as I've ever held in my hands.

Thanks for looking and the BEST to all of you!

Jim D - BCD 45
SE Texas

·
Registered
41 Posts
I want this bad!!! Perfect carry gun for me. Just don’t have that kind of money right now. This is a good price on this beautiful weapon though! I can certainly see why BCD 45 does not wish to reduce it any further.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Great Wilson carry gun. I have one with a comp on it in 9mm. Shoots like a laser. The magwell gives enough purchase to make that compact frame very grippable. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes sir,
I have large/ex. large hands and I get all the grip I need, a full grip. And the firearm is super comfortable in your hand with the light weight.

If I didn't have something else pressing, I'd never get rid of this particular firearm. I love it.

Jim D.
BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you Greenrunner,
I appreciate the great comments sir.

Jim D.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,217 Posts