1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! I'm listing up my Wilson Combat X-Tac. Not super hip on 1911-specific lingo (yet), but this is a compact model. Barrel is 3.71" from the start of the chamber to the outside of the crown, and it's t h i c c.

I got this as a gift and shot maybe 100 rounds through it, at most, when I first got it years ago. When I decided to sell it a couple weeks ago I pulled it out to make sure it shoots and put 18 rounds through it. Other than those two occasions, it has sat in a safe for years.

I'm asking $2400 $2250 $2100 shipped from my FFL to yours, and I will entertain trades and offers.

I just bought a Staccato P from u/TheWichitaGunClub so I am not looking for any trades at this time. But all offers will be considered!

This is my first listing - if there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable as a buyer let me know and I'll get it done. Feel free to message/comment if you want more pictures of anything specifically (feet pics cost extra tho).

Cheers!
Columbia
IMG-6672.jpg
Wilson Left.jpg
Wilson Right.jpg
IMG-6674.jpg
Wilson Stripped.jpg
IMG-6670.jpg
IMG-6671.jpg
Wilson and ad.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,228 Posts
Love this thing. I wish I had the cash. If you guys haven’t had the pleasure of talking to Cory he seems like a good guy. GLWS!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love this thing. I wish I had the cash. If you guys haven’t had the pleasure of talking to Cory he seems like a good guy. GLWS!!
Thanks man! I appreciate it! Like I said I am hoping to making a good first impression here on the classifieds as I hope I have in the other threads I've participated in. And Greg if you end up wanting to give one of the holsters we were talking about a try just let me know!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful gun, and great idea with the last picture :thumbs:

Best of luck with the sale, things are a little slow right now, but you have it priced right - it should move!
A2G
Thanks man! It seemed like that was probably the best way of showing I do in fact own the gun and am not a particularly devoted scammer lol.

And I was hoping the pricing was on point - I did most of my price research on here haha ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all - adding some more pictures, and bumping this thread. Shoot me an offer! And remember, I'll do anything within reason to make you comfortable as a buyer with your purchase! I'd like to note there are 2 imperfections in this I've found and taken pictures of - the side of the rear sight (first picture), and the side of the slide (second picture, kind of hard to see, but it almost looks like the finish was smudged or something as it was applied. It's the super thin line where it starts the arch from the side to the top of the slide, above and to the left of the "Wilson"). Other than that it's just some more pictures!
Wilson Sight Scratch.jpg
Wilson Slide Imperfection.jpg
Wilson in the Hand.jpg
Wilson in the Hand 2.jpg
Wilson Sights.jpg
Wilson Side Stripped.jpg
Wilson Grip Safety.jpg
Wilson Hammer.jpg
Wilson Feed Ramp.jpg
Wilson Crown.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I’ve never carried this - it felt too nice to carry. But hopefully someone will pick this up who will put it to use! I don’t think guns should live in a safe and that’s all this one has done haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all - another bump, another price drop. Down to $2100! Let me know if you want any more pictures or specifics!

·
Premium Member
4,228 Posts
Can’t believe this hasn’t moved yet.

Reactions: Columbia

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can’t believe this hasn’t moved yet.
I know! I figure I'm a new guy though and no one wants to take a risk for mid 2k prices, which I totally get. I shoulda sold a couple glocks or something first to build up that rep haha

·
Premium Member
4,228 Posts
Lol never to late to pull it and start over haha.

Reactions: Columbia

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol nah someone will just get a deal on this. I got this gun free as a gift so I'm not too worried about getting a good return. Would rather just move it and use whatever I make to pay bills/buy more kit/whatever lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts