For Sale Wilson Combat X-Tac **Another Price Drop**

Discussion in 'Firearm Classifieds' started by Columbia, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Hey all! I'm listing up my Wilson Combat X-Tac. Not super hip on 1911-specific lingo (yet), but this is a compact model. Barrel is 3.71" from the start of the chamber to the outside of the crown, and it's t h i c c.

I got this as a gift and shot maybe 100 rounds through it, at most, when I first got it years ago. When I decided to sell it a couple weeks ago I pulled it out to make sure it shoots and put 18 rounds through it. Other than those two occasions, it has sat in a safe for years.

I'm asking $2400 $2250 $2100 shipped from my FFL to yours, and I will entertain trades and offers.

I just bought a Staccato P from u/TheWichitaGunClub so I am not looking for any trades at this time. But all offers will be considered!

This is my first listing - if there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable as a buyer let me know and I'll get it done. Feel free to message/comment if you want more pictures of anything specifically (feet pics cost extra tho).

Cheers!
    Columbia IMG-6672.jpg Wilson Left.jpg Wilson Right.jpg IMG-6674.jpg Wilson Stripped.jpg IMG-6670.jpg IMG-6671.jpg Wilson and ad.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    Love this thing. I wish I had the cash. If you guys haven’t had the pleasure of talking to Cory he seems like a good guy. GLWS!!

colrhino, simonp and Columbia like this.

3. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Thanks man! I appreciate it! Like I said I am hoping to making a good first impression here on the classifieds as I hope I have in the other threads I've participated in. And Greg if you end up wanting to give one of the holsters we were talking about a try just let me know!

Integrity Arms, colrhino and Greg M. like this.
  4. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Beautiful gun, and great idea with the last picture :thumbs:

Best of luck with the sale, things are a little slow right now, but you have it priced right - it should move!
    A2G

A45GUNNER, abppp9, Bluegrass and 3 others like this.
  5. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Thanks man! It seemed like that was probably the best way of showing I do in fact own the gun and am not a particularly devoted scammer lol.

And I was hoping the pricing was on point - I did most of my price research on here haha ;)

1911_Bandit and Addicted2gunz like this.
  6. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Hey all - adding some more pictures, and bumping this thread. Shoot me an offer! And remember, I'll do anything within reason to make you comfortable as a buyer with your purchase! I'd like to note there are 2 imperfections in this I've found and taken pictures of - the side of the rear sight (first picture), and the side of the slide (second picture, kind of hard to see, but it almost looks like the finish was smudged or something as it was applied. It's the super thin line where it starts the arch from the side to the top of the slide, above and to the left of the "Wilson"). Other than that it's just some more pictures! Wilson Sight Scratch.jpg Wilson Slide Imperfection.jpg Wilson in the Hand.jpg Wilson in the Hand 2.jpg Wilson Sights.jpg Wilson Side Stripped.jpg Wilson Grip Safety.jpg Wilson Hammer.jpg Wilson Feed Ramp.jpg Wilson Crown.jpg

7. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    And a bump for the price drop. Feel free to make an offer!

colrhino likes this.
  8. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Hey guys! Great gun if you want to carry a .45! Seriously, shoot me an offer!

colrhino likes this.
  9. Lineman1982

Lineman1982 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Beautiful pistol sir.

GLWS!

Columbia likes this.
  10. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Thank you! Hoping it goes to someone who will enjoy it more than I have!

colrhino and Lineman1982 like this.
  11. Lineman1982

Lineman1982 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2018
    I have a CQB compact and it carries like a dream.

Columbia likes this.
  12. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Yeah I’ve never carried this - it felt too nice to carry. But hopefully someone will pick this up who will put it to use! I don’t think guns should live in a safe and that’s all this one has done haha

13. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Hey all - another bump, another price drop. Down to $2100! Let me know if you want any more pictures or specifics!

14. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    Can’t believe this hasn’t moved yet.

Columbia likes this.
  15. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    I know! I figure I'm a new guy though and no one wants to take a risk for mid 2k prices, which I totally get. I shoulda sold a couple glocks or something first to build up that rep haha

16. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    Lol never to late to pull it and start over haha.

Columbia likes this.
  17. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Lol nah someone will just get a deal on this. I got this gun free as a gift so I'm not too worried about getting a good return. Would rather just move it and use whatever I make to pay bills/buy more kit/whatever lol.

colrhino and Greg M. like this.
  18. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    Pshh you just wanna snag a cheap glock! lol

colrhino, Addicted2gunz and Greg M. like this.
  19. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Crazy that this hasn't sold!

Greg M. likes this.
  20. Columbia

Columbia Active Member

Oct 9, 2020
    I know! If I drop much lower I may as well take it to the gun store down the road!

Addicted2gunz likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted