1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up new and have put exactly 50 rounds through it. I'd planned to carry it, but before I had the chance to order holsters and put ample rounds through it to trust it, my truck was broken into and I had a Glock stolen which caused me to give pause to carrying such an expensive handgun. Yes, I know it shouldn't have been in my truck but I went to have lunch with my son at his elementary school that day and put my Glock in the center console. Lesson learned.

The gun is absolutely immaculate. Has every piece of factory documentation, accessories, etc as new. If I was a less honest man it could pass for unfired. "

I'm looking for a full size 9mm 1911 in trade. Wilson or Nighthawk preferred. *I would also be interested in B&T's or a SCAR20 if anyone happens to have one* Can add cash as necessary. I have made one sale on this forum, unfortunately the member did not comment on my post before PMing me so he was unable to leave feedback. I can provide any number of references from hkpro or snipershide to any interested parties.

1,147 Posts
@gocatgo has a nice Wilson that she may be interested in trading

Reactions: andrew1182
1,147 Posts

·
eres mucho gato
156 Posts
I'm all ears! I don't have anything specific in mind but would prefer a full size if I'm not going to carry it.
I've been talked into crazier things if you want to send me pictures and info
I've been talked into crazier things if you want to send me pictures and info
I was considering a WC EDC, but the wind changed, so I’ll keep the WC CQB as trade fodder for a NHC Ladyhawk CCO. Until the wind changes again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts