1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a like- new (exactly 100 Hornady factory rounds through it) Wilson Combat recon tactical (AR15) in 300 BLK, with 16 inch fluted barrel and removable folding sights.
I took this gun out once, from the tactical silhouettes out to 300 yards and liked the gun so much (and it was so astoundingly accurate) I had Wilson custom build me another (with a shorter barrel and folding stock). Now i haven’t shot this one since, and it’s too nice just to keep in the safe.

I’ve had good experiences selling here before, so I’ll try this. Asking $1500 (cashiers check or discrete Paypl). Make sure your FFL takes transfers from non-dealers. Inspect at the FFL, returns from them is ok, but once transferred - probably not.

Includes 20rd (smoke) Lancer mag, Wilson soft case, unopened Wilson cloth, and manual. Test target (which was emailed to me actually) will be printed and included as well.

If it doesn’t sell for asking price that’s ok, I’ll probably just keep it— who knows how long these will still be legal if Democrats win this year

Attachments

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
294 Posts
Man that’s a sweet deal. If I could I’d buy it right now! Should move quick at that price.
GLWS!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I think @MSGT2511 may need this one from you also. ;)

Great deal here, wish I wasn’t tied up with two other builds. GLWS

Reactions: Hurlow8

·
Registered
905 Posts
I think @MSGT2511 may need this one from you also. ;)

Great deal here, wish I wasn’t tied up with two other builds. GLWS
Damn you man!! Now you've got me looking and THINKING! Just when I thought I was over buying guns...…..Hurlow8 is a great Seller, so whoever gets this, deal with confidence. My previous transaction with him was flawless!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts