1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wilson Stealth for sale or possibly trade for cco in a 9mm, 10mm in a 5" or long slide or a 460. Right at 1,000 rounds fired. Comes with bag, test target, etc. There is a small scratch above the wilson stamp on frame (see picture), but never carried. Asking $2,500 shipped ffl to ffl.

Attachments

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,305 Posts
It's a Jeff Phillips build. Noice!!

Reactions: Nmhunter

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If i can keep the grips, i can drop the price. I've got some VZ 320 style grips i could put on and drop the price to $2,350. I will post some pics when I return from traveling in a couple of days. This is a very nice piece and runs like a champ!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Beautiful gun. I'm pretty sure you'll get asking price or pretty darn close on gunbroker. I see Wilsons go for that price all the time. Glws

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did post it on gbroker for $2,500 with either of the grips. I would be happy to pass on a discount to fellow addicts. I haven't seen many used stealths come up for sale over the years. Not sure if it is limited production, high demand or just no one sells them once they get their hands on them. Whatever the case may be this one would make a great additon to a collection. I am only selling to raise cash. The gun is amazing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts