1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching this deal on Gunbroker. I would pounce on this myself if I hadn't already bought 4 guns in the last month!

This is a steal for the gun, WITHOUT all the extras! Absolutely ZERO affiliation with the Seller, just hoping to pass this deal along to a fellow Addict!

Who knows, in several months or years, maybe the gun will back up here in the classifieds, and I'll be ready to strike!
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/845827019

·
Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year
655 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Went to buy it but asked a couple questions first. Seller was an ass, raised the price and told me to go buy a new one. LOL!

me:
Hello. I am interested in this Wilson. Can you give me an idea of the wear the pistol has? Scratches, marks etc. what is the approx round count? Thank you.

Him:
I just raise price to retail used, tired of folks not seeing a great deal when they see it there is currently a new one just like it for $3695 please buy that one.

Me:
I saw it as a great deal, hence the email. No need to be an ass. It didn’t sell at $2500.. good luck at $2700. Way to miss a sale.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, so sorry to have been a part of this now. I just saw a great deal, which was $2095 buy now, and since I wasn't going to pull the trigger, wanted to hopefully pass the info on to my fellow Addicts......

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Well, so sorry to have been a part of this now. I just saw a great deal, which was $2095 buy now, and since I wasn't going to pull the trigger, wanted to hopefully pass the info on to my fellow Addicts......
no worries. I would not have bought it at any price without asking him a couple simple questions as you did just to feel him out. I do that with every gun I buy off GB. He probably would have replied as he did to you and I’d move on. You can tell a lot about a person from just a simple response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts